Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Then call it Hindi movies. It is Hindi, so.

I do. Hopefully you do as well?
I don't think all of them are Hindi..so..

hi5. I don't watch them on a regular basis though. Only the really good ones.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

[derp]
Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic
[/derp]
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

HE'S NOT EPIC HE DIED HOW CAN HE BE EPIC DEN?

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

STFU Blai that's blasphemy!! Minato is the GOD of the Narutoverse! ./rant
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Then choose fun subjects to study!!!
Like?!

Funnily enough, same this year as well, but I had better sleeping schedule, and I managed to get from A-C. English doesn't count. <_<
Imagine how well I'd do if I put in effort. X_x

I don't think all of them are Hindi..so..

hi5. I don't watch them on a regular basis though. Only the really good ones.
Split into few sections. Telegu, Kannada (I think), Tamil, and Hindi. There are more but that's all I remember. Many actors have done at least two languages.

Oh. 3 Idiots. :3

[derp]
Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic Minato is epic
[/derp]
Itachi is epic as welL!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

DEN PUT SUM EFFOART!


Also, nuno, ding lvl 80, I'm now way more awesome than Mini-toe, or whatever his name was.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

WHAI BLAI, WHAI?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Because I can. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

ROSS CAN!!!

When are you coming up with another awesome thread title??
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

STFU Blai that's blasphemy!! Minato is the GOD of the Narutoverse! ./rant
Second Hokage FTW!!!!!!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why the second hokage?

Minato ownz.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Itachi is epic as welL!
Yes he was till he sacrificed his life for Sasuke. You can argue that he selected a life of torment and agony when he massacred Uchiha clan and that was damn epic.

Minato on the other hand, did it for his village and people.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Why the second hokage?

Minato ownz.
Cuz he looks so cool. He's so mysterious cause we have seen so little about him. And I'm a big fan of water :tem

Minato is cool too I guess...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

That's true. We've barely seen him in the manga lol.

It's a fact. Minato is awesome. :noworry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

ROSS CAN!!!

When are you coming up with another awesome thread title??
When I feel like it.

"Joey On Pyramid!" - One of my favourite clips. :XD :XD

Manual or Automatic?
Automatic. Dunno how to do manual.

Yes he was till he sacrificed his life for Sasuke. You can argue that he selected a life of torment and agony when he massacred Uchiha clan and that was damn epic.

Minato on the other hand, did it for his village and people.
Even then, he's still epic. He did everything for his village, brother, and people. He sacrificed his own mental health for Konoha, and he lived in physical pain to die by Sasuke's hands. That's epic.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

:m3j
What you been up to?

I see you changed your sig again.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Breaking my back modding Naruto.

Poking Nuno and Blai's eyes.

Working.

Typical stuff.

Got new wireless heaphones btw. \o

What about you?

And no, I didn't change my sig. :notrust
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Breaking my back modding Naruto.

Poking Nuno and Blai's eyes.
What's dat?

Working.

Typical stuff.
Convenience store right?

Got new wireless heaphones btw. \o
What brand?

What about you?
Taking a summer class and working part time. I'm trying to keep cool in this heat as well. Saturday & Sunday it's going to be 100 degrees.


And no, I didn't change my sig. :notrust
LIES!!!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Sunrise is better than sunset.

Nuno am 3cmm.

Yes... screw you. :notrust

Logitech.

Ouch. What job? How's the classes?

I lie not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top