Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Don't be stubborn. Your denying yourself years of entertainment. Read it, it will be the best thing to happen to you. When your done convince Vin, c_k, and Arro to read it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

c_k won't ever listen to me. Arro will only listen to Kim. vin will only listen to goodsy and c_k.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
\o/

GIMME DRUGS! GIMME NOW!

Coke is so addicting. T_T
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

The #Cleaners hates you :d
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Can you believe how many people still haven't? People I would otherwise respect haven't.
It's ashame.

Don't be stubborn. Your denying yourself years of entertainment. Read it, it will be the best thing to happen to you. When your done convince Vin, c_k, and Arro to read it.
So true. Especially, since he always goes on about how "boring" life is; well read OP then.

c_k won't ever listen to me. Arro will only listen to Kim. vin will only listen to goodsy and c_k.
Make them listen to you.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

The #Cleaners hates you :d
Nuh uh. I'm like, the only one with personality, they can't hate me. D:

It's ashame.



So true. Especially, since he always goes on about how "boring" life is; well read OP then.



Make them listen to you.
OP is troll.

OP is not important enough to make 'em listen to me on. Plus, they hate me, so no point. :(
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

You know, I gotta admit I was like you before in terms of my thoughts regarding OP. But Xiraiya literally nagged me into reading OP, and so I did. Or atleast up until the Skypia Arc (about chapter 250). At that point it was too much in too little time. OP is a massive manga to read from scratch after all. Up until the middle of OP it's had it's lows and highs in my opinion, but all in all it was a very humerous and fun read, with quite a few epic moments. But in all seriousness, the early arcs can't even compare to the last ones IMO, which are seriously awesome. Even I, a non-OP fan found them incredibly awesome, (I enjoy the manga, but I can't say I'm a fan at the same level as others yet). So you seriously should read it Milly. When you're bored (which apparently is often), why not just read a chapter or ten? In a few months you'll be up to date. Personally I haven't read the whole thing. I have a giant hole in the middle of the manga of about 200 chapters, but the rest have been great, especially the last arcs.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Okay Nuno, just for you I shall start reading OP after I'm done with High School of Dead.

Just remind me to do so.


And no, I'm not kidding.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

See guys? All that's needed is a little 3c :hurr

I actually got the motivation to continue on my big OP black hole too. Skypia here I come tonight!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Okay Nuno, just for you I shall start reading OP after I'm done with High School of Dead.
Ew, I think that character of yours just died.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

What character?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

I meant personality... >.>
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

What personality?

I'm trying not to show it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Nuh uh. I'm like, the only one with personality, they can't hate me. D:


...........
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Stop being hung up on the past, man. It's not healthy.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Megan Fox is overrated.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Milly I didn't know you turned down Megan Fox to play a game online :oh

I agree that she's overrated, but she's still smoking hot. Turning down sex with the fox is not acceptable.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

She has sausage thumbs though :cookiestare
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top