Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

And milly is indian :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Milly I didn't know you turned down Megan Fox to play a game online :oh

I agree that she's overrated, but she's still smoking hot. Turning down sex with the fox is not acceptable.
Wut?

She is hot, but overrated. And like Gary said, which I'm paraphrasing, she has hammer thumbs. It's meh.

She has sausage thumbs though :cookiestare
inorite

And milly is indian :cookiehand
No I'm not.
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

Hi hi~
I haven't visited/posted in your thread since..... forever. Anyway, with you constantly talking about text messaging and exchanging numbers, this image reminded me of you~ :XD

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

You have never posted in my thread.

And who are you?

And lulz at that pic.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

She's turning into a failure as a lurker. First new manga shouts, then vost, now this. I'm not sure whether I'm proud of her or scared :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

riki stalks my topic, but never responds or says hi. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

It's because you're frightening... :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

No I'm not. I'm safe and kosher. :hurr
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: CAN'T IGNORE MY GIRTH!!

No I'm not. I'm safe and kosher. :hurr
No. More like barbed wire covered in battery acid with rabid doberman on the other side.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

No, that's Gary. I'm like a fluffy, innocent angel.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Hi M3J!

I couldn't agree with you more, I mean the thread title.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Who are you?

And I know, right? I have American friends saying it in English, and Indian friends saying it in Gujarati/Hindi! Why not make it my tread title! AMIRITE?


AMIRITE?



































AMIRITE?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Thanks for posting in the Voice thread.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You're welcome. I only did it for Aki. Prob won't do it again.

Had fun laughing at my shit voice and how I fail at talking? TBH, if it weren't me, I'd laugh and make fun of myself. <_<
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You're welcome. I only did it for Aki. Prob won't do it again.

Had fun laughing at my shit voice and how I fail at talking? TBH, if it weren't me, I'd laugh and make fun of myself. <_<
yea.......
yea......
YEA.....
YEAH HAHAHAHAHHA IMMA MSN WITH NUNO TO TALK SHIT 'BOUT YOU DAWG HARHARHARHAHRHAHR

wat? :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I KNEW IT! D:


Nuno x Adam pairing is canon. D: GOODSY TOLD US ALL BUT WE DENIED IT! T___T
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

what just happened? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

goodsy told us about you and Nuno.

You proved her right.


THat is what happened. Now make Gary gief back mah mudkipz.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I'm still confused. Sorry, I won't ever chat with him again if that makes me hetero...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top