Re: Main to hoon paagal
urfacemahn
urfacemahn
I saw that being advertised while i was in Dubai. Hahahaha i thought it was hilarious, i found out later it wasnt a spoof. xD Out of curiosity, i watched the trailer again today with subtitles, and it does seem decent when you can understand it.Hi.
Whatcha think of Endhiran? Heard of it? Watched it?
"

How? And that'd be a bonus. :3You can change your nickname... Would confuse the heck out of the users though.
And noodle bonfire does indeed sound like something that *permie would say.
Troll is fail.Your thread is boring as hell.
Delete it.
Random. I wanted M2J, but that'd be a ripoff of Y2J (WWE wrestler, CHris Jericho), so I went for M3J.
[/kaiten]
hahaha...the trailer is funny imho. Apparently, it's the most expensive Indian (this includes everything "Bollywood" as well) movie ever. I think The Times or Guardian had an article about it and it's going to be released in several different languages at the same time around the Globe. Not too sure whether it'll be a success though. The music is suppose to be really good.I saw that being advertised while i was in Dubai. Hahahaha i thought it was hilarious, i found out later it wasnt a spoof. xD Out of curiosity, i watched the trailer again today with subtitles, and it does seem decent when you can understand it.

It reminded me more of I, Robot tbh. XD!Oh, The Robot. I did hear about that, and I'm kinda interested, but dunno. The movie looks like a ripoff of couple of movies like The Mask, Inspector Gadget, Terminator, and etc. :\