Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

urfacemahn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Hi.

Whatcha think of Endhiran? Heard of it? Watched it?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I dunno what that is. What is it?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You could've googled it or something. It's a movie. I thought you would know about it. Meh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I thought so. What's it about?

Fuck Google, I don't trust that shit. -.-
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Hi.

Whatcha think of Endhiran? Heard of it? Watched it?
I saw that being advertised while i was in Dubai. Hahahaha i thought it was hilarious, i found out later it wasnt a spoof. xD Out of curiosity, i watched the trailer again today with subtitles, and it does seem decent when you can understand it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Oh, The Robot. I did hear about that, and I'm kinda interested, but dunno. The movie looks like a ripoff of couple of movies like The Mask, Inspector Gadget, Terminator, and etc. :\
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

"Location: In you. :hurr"

:hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

That's not funny though. I'ma change that to something else once I think of something inappropriate.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Your location could quite frankly be "Noodle Bonfire" :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I really have no idea what Noodle Bonfire is.

Dermie said it, I think, and Kait was like 'OMFG, SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE THAT AS HIS NICK ON MH!!!!!!!!111111111111" I was like, "whoa, I should do that!" Then I remembered I couldn't change my nick, so I was like, "custom title time!" Then Kait told me to put it in my custom title after I thought that. And now, here we are, you making a lame location joke.

CAUSE AND EFFECT, PEOPLE, CAUSE AND EFFECT!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You can change your nickname... Would confuse the heck out of the users though.

And noodle bonfire does indeed sound like something that *permie would say.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Your thread is boring as hell.

Delete it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You can change your nickname... Would confuse the heck out of the users though.

And noodle bonfire does indeed sound like something that *permie would say.
How? And that'd be a bonus. :3

I know, right?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Tis be the answer

 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Main to hoon paagal

awwww whatever
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Main to hoon paagal

:maracas​
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Main to hoon paagal

I saw that being advertised while i was in Dubai. Hahahaha i thought it was hilarious, i found out later it wasnt a spoof. xD Out of curiosity, i watched the trailer again today with subtitles, and it does seem decent when you can understand it.
hahaha...the trailer is funny imho. Apparently, it's the most expensive Indian (this includes everything "Bollywood" as well) movie ever. I think The Times or Guardian had an article about it and it's going to be released in several different languages at the same time around the Globe. Not too sure whether it'll be a success though. The music is suppose to be really good. :amuse

Oh, The Robot. I did hear about that, and I'm kinda interested, but dunno. The movie looks like a ripoff of couple of movies like The Mask, Inspector Gadget, Terminator, and etc. :\
It reminded me more of I, Robot tbh. XD!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top