Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Box office

The film opened in 2,253 screens worldwide including 555 screens in Tamil Nadu,[58][59] 525 screens in Andhra Pradesh,[60], 128 screens in Kerala,[61] 45 screens in Karnataka,[62] and 700 screens in North Indian states. The film grossed Indian rupee62 crore from all versions in the first weekend, second only to Dabangg's Indian rupee65 crore haul.[63][64] In the first week, the film grossed Indian rupee117 crore from all versions, matching the overall business of Sivaji.[65] During the first week, the film fared exceptionally well with Enthiran and Robo, but the business with Robot remained ordinary.[66] Robot did not make as much of an impact in North India, as it made only Indian rupee10.5 crores overall in the first week. The film did a bit better at select single screens in Maharashtra but was overall poor, especially in the the regions of Delhi and Punjab.[67][68]

The film opened in 300 screens overseas.[69] It was the first Tamil film to be screened at Colosseum Kino in Oslo, Norway.[70][71] In Malaysia, Endhiran grossed $1 million in the first week from 100 screens.[72] In the United Arab Emirates, Endhiran grossed $301,000 in the first weekend while Robot grossed $86,000.[73] In the United Kingdom, Enthiran was released by Ayngaran International while Robot was released by B4U Network.[74] In the first weekend, Endhiran opened at 11th place in the UK collecting £295,148 from 30 cinemas while Robot opened at 21st, collecting £62,134 from 41 cinemas.[75] Ficus Movies handled distribution of the film in its different languages in Canada and the United States. Endhiran opened at 12th position in the US in its opening weekend collecting $1,520,108 from 64 screens, while Robo debuted at 17th position in its opening weekend collecting $481,680 from 36 screens and Robot at 34th position in its opening weekend collecting $164,390 from 39 screens.[76][77][78] Enthiran became the highest average grossing film upon release in North America, beating Waiting for "Superman", The Social Network, Anjaana Anjaani, and The Town.[79]
I'd say it's a success. Kinda hesitant as movie actors tend to be overrated. Regardless, Rajnikanth does kinda interest me.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Cot damn.


I might check it out lolz.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

So I heard that you wanna kill me right now? :3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Maybe. Why?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Milly Happy Birthday....did you get any gifts? I heard you got lotion as a gift O.o, weird but I guess they know you well.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Maybe. Why?
Idk, I'm asking you....I find it strange that one wishes another happy birthday and then that first person ends up dead :oh...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Milly Happy Birthday....did you get any gifts? I heard you got lotion as a gift O.o, weird but I guess they know you well.
No gift yet. Other than 360, I don't really care about gifts.

And you mean lube. <_<
Idk, I'm asking you....I find it strange that one wishes another happy birthday and then that first person ends up dead :oh...
Your fault.
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Your fault.
Fine, then would you rather I not care about you and not wish you a happy birthday :(...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Don't post weird pics, and things will be good.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Then go look at it on your own, no need to share with others.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Milly, how's your day been? Had a good time?
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Then go look at it on your own, no need to share with others.
Weird as in you....I sacrifice my time in order to make sure you weirdness is upheld and your requirements are met :noworry.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Milly, how's your day been? Had a good time?
Boring, and not so far. :< Was at work almost the whole day.

Weird as in you....I sacrifice my time in order to make sure you weirdness is upheld and your requirements are met :noworry.
No, weird as in you.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Happy late birf-day.


How'd you celebrate?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

You don't like your job?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Thanks. I didn't celebrate. Just work today.

I kinda don't. Boring and shitty custoemrs, usually.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Why don't you look for another job then? No reason to spend your days somewhere you don't want to be doing things you don't want to do.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Main to hoon paagal

Dude, recession. I'm twenty. Not enough experience. I have hearing problem, and I'm Indian. My chances are low.

Besides, it's not that bad anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top