Yukimura, I think. Given enough time Yuki can return BA. Also, Sanada has nothing other than BA to score against Yuki.
I don't think we'll see Yukimura play again. Konomi Sensei is pushing him out of story. Ah I would hate to see Yuki leave.
Yuki's moves either put opponents to sleep, or leave them standing there not able to play, not very fun to watch, but so far Black Aura and Pinnacle of Perfection are upgrades that can score points on him
---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------
It would be brilliant if it happened.
And I think that Tokugawa is definitely hiding some extreme power, but I still think he is going to have to forfeit. We have never seen him play in a real match. I think the writers are going to establish him as super powerful somehow then Byoudin is going to bounce back and defeat him, injuring him. Then one of the Msers (most likely/definitely Ryoma) will come and play against Byoudin and win.
If Tokugawa isn't hiding something, then he has been built up for nothing, so far he has been shown to be seen as the number one second stringer, so he's got to have something up his sleeve, and since his character profile said he now has a rivalry with Ryoga because he likes Ryoma as a little brother, he might end up playing Ryoga instead while Ryoma trains more with that SSS thing Ryoga showed him
Tokugawa, Tanegashima, Oni, and Irie were shown to be pretty much the strongest in the camp in the beginning of the manga, Oni turned out to really be number 5 and formerly number 1, Tanegashima is number 2, Irie is stronger than his stats show and is most likely G10 level even though now he is only number 20, so Tokugawa's got to have something hidden or he's wearing the heaviest power ankles and wrists ever
---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------
Everybody forgets it was the Kanto Regional Select Team VS West Coast USA.
No way would he make an All-Japan team.
And that's all anime lol. Sengoku is a forgotten bro.
---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------
@Eiji Kikumaru, I totally agree that Yushi is Hyotei's No.2
I believe that Kabaji can't be ranked.
And that its Atobe, Yushi, Jirou, Kabaji, Hiyoshi, Shishido, Ootori, Mukahi then Taki. You may not remember Taki.
Kabaji goes anywhere and everywhere in the list coz of his Super Copy.
In New Prince of Tennis Pair Puri Volume 7, the author Konomi says that Akutagawa Jirou is Hyoutei's 2nd strongest player, so since Jirou is the best after Atobe, if he never becomes relevent again, no one else from Hyouti will either, unless we need some fodder to lose matches like the 2nd stringers who lost to 12-19, and Kabaji would lose to Atobe because he doesn't have the stamina for an endurance battle, and it was already stated he can't copy Jirou's magic volley, so he's where he should be