Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
There was only 4 slices. I asked the pizza guy on the phone to make it 4 slices, I cant eat any more than that. :D
Even if you made it 4 slices, it's still the same pizza size. So technically you've eaten 6 normal pizza slices.. rite? :p

delapaz13 said:
My favorite food...as Luffy says is....MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!may it be Human or animal
would that be raw or cooked? :amuse
 

delapaz13

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
cooked of course!!!!! I don't wanna shorten my life span...
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
Even if you made it 4 slices, it's still the same pizza size. So technically you've eaten 6 normal pizza slices.. rite? :p
would that be raw or cooked? :amuse
Yes and it's cooked. :D
What about you, you said you can only eat 3 slices, but you didnt specify on how big those slices are. XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
delapaz13 said:
cooked of course!!!!! I don't wanna shorten my life span...
Hmm.. well technically, the reason why human cook meat is because it tasted better cooked than raw. Our ancestors ate raw meat :p
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Yes and it's cooked. :D
What about you, you said you can only eat 3 slices, but you didnt specify on how big those slices are. XD
Normal size slices of course! speaking of pizzas, are there any new york pizza outlets in jakarta? there are about 3 here and I love their pizza :love
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
Normal size slices of course! speaking of pizzas, are there any new york pizza outlets in jakarta? there are about 3 here and I love their pizza :love
Hmm... there's only 1 that i know of (and i can afford XD). But there are about 3 italian pizza restaurant here and they all taste pretty good.
 

delapaz13

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Well i can eat one family size pizza in one sitting...=)
 

Umbra037

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, I can get 3 slices in maybe. :p

As for me, I have always been partial to steak. Yum!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
delapaz13 said:
Well i can eat one family size pizza in one sitting...=)
:s I can barely eat one piece :s (well, unless it's a thin crust pizza. Then I can eat two >.>)

I recently fell in love with Chicken Ceaser wraps from Chik-fil-a (american food place). They're delicious <3
 

delapaz13

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
are they like the vegetable and tofu wraps? (with meat instead of tofu with a little veggies) :eyeroll :eyeroll :eyeroll
 

archrnos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Oh I hate pizza with onion. I prefer pizza without toppings. The dough only, with tomato puree and cheese and oregano and tabasco. Yummy.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ah, my favourite pizza has to be Pepperoni Pizza~~ :love :drool
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
heh heh my fav food would probably be.....curry chicken or OXtail^^(these r jamaican foods)
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
regarding pizza, i like choosing toppings instead of picking a normal one! italian sausage, pepperoni, onions, bell peppers, sun dried tomato, mushrooms, black olives, extra cheese, and spiced meat on a thin crust! i can pack away half of a 20" pizza...a whole one if i haven't had anything for the whole day...
 

Natan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Tapioca with chikcen and chesse =)
 

kisit

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
7
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
I recently fell in love with Chicken Ceaser wraps from Chik-fil-a (american food place). They're delicious <3
<3 those are soooooo Yummy!!!

I have recently had an obession with cheetos...I really don't know why. :s
Normally my fav's are Bolgoi and Bim Bop (Korean dishs) and who doesn't love pizza! :amuse
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
LadyHatake said:
:s I can barely eat one piece :s (well, unless it's a thin crust pizza. Then I can eat two >.>)

I recently fell in love with Chicken Ceaser wraps from Chik-fil-a (american food place). They're delicious <3
cool, there is a newly opened Chik-fil-a place here where i live, maybe is shud try that :D
my fave food of all time is Kare-kare. if u've never had it, get ur Filipino friend to cook it for u. hehe
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
^i could hook you guys up with a recipe... want me to post it in the recipes thread?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Yes, post your recipe in the Recipes Thread, please. :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I'd have to say -spaghetti- hands down. So if anybody wants to please me, cook me spaghetti.

Speaking of which, cooking spaghetti got me into an "argument".
I told a guy friend that he'd have to be gay if he can't cook spaghetti. Upon insisting that he was not gay, he said he'd kiss me. And me, being drunk and all, said "Bring it on..."

haha what happened afterwards can be left to your imagination. Anyway, other than spaghetti, McDonalds Chicken nuggets too- I like. It's my "happy" food.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
Yes, post your recipe in the Recipes Thread, please. :D
sure thing bossman!
 
Top