- Joined
- Apr 19, 2007
- Messages
- 76
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here)
"Cogito, ergo sum" ~ Descartes
"Cogito, ergo sum" ~ Descartes


"i think, therefore i am""Cogito, ergo sum" ~ Descartes![]()
watching ergo proxy?
^Ernest Hemingway (from Hills Like White Elephants)Would you please please please please please please please stop talking?
^Tim O'Brien (from The Things They Carried)Sin loi! [...] I'm sorry, motherfuckers, but I'm out of it, I'm goofed, I'm on a space cruise, I'm gone!
^I absolutely loved that book! I read it a while ago, so now I'm going to dig it up and read it again.^Tim O'Brien (from The Things They Carried)

. I just go to that website and write the word Nightmare randomly. The slogan generator give that to me. It's kinda silly to be a slogan, so I just consider it quote...

