Discussion - Zeldris | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Zeldris

martezwb

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How strong do we think Zeldris is even without his commandment? Is it possible he has an Assault Mode of his own. What do we think he can really achieve?

martezwb

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly compared to Meliodas, Mael, Escanor and such I truly believe that Zeldris is looked over

martezwb

Reaction score
Country
United States
He even sounds a bit like paperbrook.
I feel that Zeldris should have a deeper voice than Meliodas like the only Meliodas voice changes is when he’s in AM just to sound more cold and not as emotional but overall Zel’s voice should be deeper

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel that Zeldris should have a deeper voice than Meliodas like the only Meliodas voice changes is when he’s in AM just to sound more cold and not as emotional but overall Zel’s voice should be deeper
Vic has a deep voice, Al had a deeper voice then Mel's.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Season 2 of NNT isnt even legally out in the west yet is it? Are they actually planning on dubbing it? Loved S1 voices, was hard to let go of them for S2

Zeldris-sama

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
ZELDRIS is a very interesting character. He is smart, cool and also strong.
He is a Demon prince nicknamed "the Executioner" and 10 C leader (Even though it has now been dispersed xD ...).
I'm sure Zeldris still has a lot of secret power, so far he hasn't fought seriously ...

What do you think about ZELDRIS INDURA MODE ??
But I didn't expect him to issue the Indura technique because he could die ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How strong do we think Zeldris is even without his commandment? Is it possible he has an Assault Mode of his own. What do we think he can really achieve?
I'm sure he still has a lot of secret powers (DK Representative), remember Drole vs Zeldris ?? he didn't have the xD command at the time

Zeldris actually also has the terrible power "INDURA"

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
His commandment is really just a passive curse effect unless absorbed... he doesn't actually weaken when he loses it. I heavily doubt he has an Assault Mode, since that's Meliodas power.

Zeldris power is his second demon mark + Demon King's magic.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
His commandment is really just a passive curse effect unless absorbed... he doesn't actually weaken when he loses it. I heavily doubt he has an Assault Mode, since that's Meliodas power.

Zeldris power is his second demon mark + Demon King's magic.
Why was god listed as his inherent magic then?

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Why was god listed as his inherent magic then?
Because it's still his power?

Technically, the blessings aren't actually the true power of the Four Archangels, since it comes from their God, but it's still apart of their magic.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Because it's still his power?

Technically, the blessings aren't actually the true power of the Four Archangels, since it comes from their God, but it's still apart of their magic.
The same inherent power as the DK.

Yet it was what let them fight the commandments.

Meliodaf

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Crimson Ice

Sorry, I should’ve found this thread first. I already explained Escanor. Zeldris has enough story and character to be over Meliodas and Ban. This is more debatable. Even so, Zeldris is less conflicted than the two. Zeldris is perfectly decisive. Ban has attempted to kill his friend to save Elaine and his character arc since the fight at Liones has been him being useless. His relationships with Elaine, Meliodas and Jericho are well done. He suffers from being largely irrelevant for a giant portion of the manga as just about everyone surpasses him. Zeldris doesn’t have this issue as he’s never at the bottom and consistently manages to keep up with the others. Zeldris is strong, capable and ambitious while also not being unreasonable (Ludociel) or being a follower (Mael). His relationships with Gelda and Meliodas do a lot for his character. His love for Gelda makes him look like less of a monster and doesn’t quite consume him in the way that Meliodas’ love for Elizabeth consumes him. Zeldris still has goals beyond his love for Gelda. We’ve seen Zeldris do his best to fight for the throne and Gelda. And in a tragic turn Meliodas, the person he idolized the most, causes him to fail at both more than once and even abandoned him and sealed him away after teaching him to be the way he is. Meliodas betrayed Zeldris to live the life Zeldris tried to live. Ban’s backstory is tragic but I would say it’s slightly less so as Ban admits that he was never mad at Zhivago and the only thing that’s worse than being hurt is being hurt by someone you love and that’s what Meliodas did to Zeldris. In addition to the fact that Zeldris works his ass off to be consistently overlooked in favor of his older brother. You can’t help but feel bad for him. He’s cool, smart, powerful and gives you reason to root for him despite the fact that he’s been an antagonist for the most part. And the thing with that is, once we get to really see Zeldris, he doesn’t feel like an antagonist, he just doesn’t side with the Sins. When we get to see Zeldris, you realize he’s not all that bad and is just doing what he has to.

And I’ve typed entirely too much.

Martezbunkley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
What kind of potential do you think Demon King Zeldris will have since he has no mental interference with Zel and is gaining full control of his vessel? Do you think he’ll still utilize his swordsmanship, what kind of range do you think his ON will have, hand to hand combat and basically outdo DK Mel. What are your thoughts & theories?

victim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
With DK inhabiting Zel it is a good chance for the DK to awaken zel demon king power...mel DK power is destroyer, old DK power is Inversion and Zel hasnt awakened his DK power. Hopefully zel will awaken a cool DK power to match his father and brother

Martezbunkley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Any ideas on what you think Zel’s awaken DK powers would be?

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
It's really strange how despite him being weaker than the Masters (he even admitted it) he still could hold his own and hurt Mael (holding back). Not to mention being a decent threat to the Sins squad with his ON. He showed way more impressive feats than the Masters themselves and one could argue that he was even more impressive than the Sinner. You could argue that it's just Nakaba's BS writing as usual, but I've come with a theory that could explain it.

Zel had his Father's borrowed magic. What does the DK's magic do? The DK's magic is essentially Inversion and in Purgatory it was stated that it could convert any and all manner of attacks (well, only magical ones later on, lol) into Healing and Fortification.

The theory is quite simple and straightforward, during the whole Camelot fight Zel was getting stronger by absorbing magical attacks from Ludo and King and that's why he could keep up later on with Mael. This would explain why before that he stated that he was weaker than the Masters. He probably got considerably stronger by absorbing King's Sunflower magic attack, surpassing them.

The strange aura he shows after King's attacks maybe shows that he powered up?

What do you think? Maybe I'm reaching, but if this was the case, it could make some sense IMO.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
It's really strange how despite him being weaker than the Masters (he even admitted it) he still could hold his own and hurt Mael (holding back). Not to mention being a decent threat to the Sins squad with his ON. He showed way more impressive feats than the Masters themselves and one could argue that he was even more impressive than the Sinner. You could argue that it's just Nakaba's BS writing as usual, but I've come with a theory that could explain it.

Zel had his Father's borrowed magic. What does the DK's magic do? The DK's magic is essentially Inversion and in Purgatory it was stated that it could convert any and all manner of attacks (well, only magical ones later on, lol) into Healing and Fortification.

The theory is quite simple and straightforward, during the whole Camelot fight Zel was getting stronger by absorbing magical attacks from Ludo and King and that's why he could keep up later on with Mael. This would explain why before that he stated that he was weaker than the Masters. He probably got considerably stronger by absorbing King's Sunflower magic attack, surpassing them.

The strange aura he shows after King's attacks maybe shows that he powered up?

What do you think? Maybe I'm reaching, but if this was the case, it could make some sense IMO.
Usually when characters say someone is stronger than them, it is usually build hype of that person from the author's side but he might be stronger like hogoromo saying kaguya is stronger than him when prime hogoromo is stronger than kaguya. Just like that I think zeldris saying he's stronger is just by the author for creating hype for dinner, but yes your theory also seems correct tho, I mean there's no other Dk magic which nullifies magic or else it's an partial Ruler magic which only nullifies magic