Discussion Zoro Discussion Thread

nik87

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Not really a struggle if enemy is defeated one hit. Look at pre-timeskip fights. It takes more than one technique moves in those opponents. We need more of that in the future here.
Morgan defeated in one shot, Cabaji defeated in one shot, Hatchan defeated in one shot, Mr 5 defeated in one shot, Mr 1 defeated in one shot, Braham defeated in one shot, Ohm defeated in one shot, Kaku defeated in one shot, Ryuma defeated in one shot, Hyozou defeated in one shot, Monet defeated without even a single shot 😎 , Pica defeated in one shot and now Kamazou defeated in one shot.
No opponent has survived more than one shot from Zoro. There is cat and mouse play until he gets them but when he does they are out.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Morgan defeated in one shot, Cabaji defeated in one shot, Hatchan defeated in one shot, Mr 5 defeated in one shot, Mr 1 defeated in one shot, Braham defeated in one shot, Ohm defeated in one shot, Kaku defeated in one shot, Ryuma defeated in one shot, Hyozou defeated in one shot, Monet defeated without even a single shot 😎 , Pica defeated in one shot and now Kamazou defeated in one shot.
No opponent has survived more than one shot from Zoro. There is cat and mouse play until he gets them but when he does they are out.
Neither of those you mention in first place were one-shotted. Zoro uses multiple name techniques on most if them. Where you get one shot? Especially Kaku fight was hardly a one-shot fight XD!

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Neither of those you mention in first place were one-shotted. Zoro uses multiple name techniques on most if them. Where you get one shot? Especially Kaku fight was hardly a one-shot fight XD!
They all were one-shots. As I said, there was some cat and mouse play, some foreplay to make the fight interesting instead of ending it in one swing but none of them has tanked more than 1 injury from Zoro.

Mr 1 was defeated from a single shot once Zoro became able to cut steel.
Kaku was defeated from a single shot once Zoro became able to cut through his tekkai.
Both opponents took no damage previously before that final one strike.

Seems like Zoro is giving Saitama a run for his money. 😏

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Seems like Zoro is giving Saitama a run for his money. 😏
I see what you did there.... :cheez

but one shot after 100 shots doesnt count. Nevertheless, i really like that title :one slash Zoro"

Darksiders

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
I doubt it's and if he does, that's too much for Zoro. I know things might be implying Beast Pirates' YC are stronger than Big Mom Pirates' which might be what Oda is doing since stronger enemies in each arc. Though the latter are no joke. If Luffy struggle to beat 2 of them barely, then Zoro won't last long and plus he can't actually hurt a women from all his fights with them, so handicap himself more. Plus even if he did beat Smoothie, it be extreme different for him and be no condition to face Orochi or King afterwards.

We know Zoro will face a high tier as his final fight, but doubt he can do what Luffy can when he can even get injury last chapter by a underling of Orochi's. Just saying on it.
Just a feeling I got and that's why Oda didn't do much with Smoothie because he was saving her for Zoro. You're forgetting soon as Zoro got a 3rd weapon he 1 shot him. Not to mention he only received that wound because a surprise attack from behide. I wouldn't call him fodder just because Zoro 1 shot him just like I don't think Pageone is fodder.