- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
indeed, so whatcha doin? still sober?


to tell you the truth I thought it was Redman smoking a blunt, but now I can see it is Kurtaye it is kurt cobain, thought it was obvious >_>;;
baaaad, baaad, baaaaaaaaaaaad!dude... like about.. 15 days? I can't even remember the last time I had alcohol![]()
redman? how the fuck did you see redman there? o_oto tell you the truth I thought it was Redman smoking a blunt, but now I can see it is Kurt

)?



Still need help or did it work out?i hope so, if ya dont help out i'll tip the FRA bout you![]()

Redman is very light skinned and in that pic Kurt looks just like him, and that pose is just like Redmanbaaaad, baaad, baaaaaaaaaaaad!
redman? how the fuck did you see redman there? o_o
honestly cant remember what i told you to help with...Still need help or did it work out?
"Du blir stolt när någon till dig ropar "Freak",
En stolthet som helt enkelt saknar logik.
Snälla, lägg dig på ett järnvägsspår,
Och låt mänskligheten få fälla en glädjetår."
I wrote that as a poem during class today to my Swedish Teacher.
He did not enjoy it as much as i did. : /
still, its the kurt kobain signature sunglasses, thats like THE biggest give away, that and that he's whiteRedman is very light skinned and in that pic Kurt looks just like him, and that pose is just like Redman


you and me both, honey..I seriously need a vacation from real life...
*sigh*
who's this?? My, an apparition!@ Where have you been, boy??Let's go to Neverland EviL!!!
ahahaha and here i was thinking "so... that's bono with some weird hair?"to avoid future confusion, my new avatar is of Layne Staley.![]()

I apologize for my absence but I have been really busy with the South Africa project and I've started to see this girl so lately i haven't had much time for forumswho's this?? My, an apparition!@ Where have you been, boy??


aawhonestly cant remember what i told you to help with...
im not much for poetry but i like that one, thumbs up, if your teacher dont acknowledge your genius poem he's clearly jealous of your talent.
damn im actually being quite nice here, the hate for swedish teachers shall unite us all and together we shall slay them, the ones that survive (if any) will be sold as slaves to norway.
Well i think it was something about firefox.. or something. All i know is that you needed help! hehe

please take me with you, pleaseI seriously need a vacation from real life...
*sigh*
@blai- any chance you could translate the poem in english? I'm really interested since pirate said it is a "genius poem"......
You have a girlfriend now blai?
Blai and a girl, sitting under a tree, K-I-S-S.... wait this is something I shouldn't be singing at my age.....![]()

