Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
indeed, so whatcha doin? still sober?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hehe, i made my post over at the DDD thread before I headed here. So there's my answer. :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
how long have you been sober now?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
dude... like about.. 15 days? I can't even remember the last time I had alcohol :o
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
aye it is kurt cobain, thought it was obvious >_>;;
to tell you the truth I thought it was Redman smoking a blunt, but now I can see it is Kurt
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
dude... like about.. 15 days? I can't even remember the last time I had alcohol :o
baaaad, baaad, baaaaaaaaaaaad!
to tell you the truth I thought it was Redman smoking a blunt, but now I can see it is Kurt
redman? how the fuck did you see redman there? o_o
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I've been missing for quite a while.... let's see what has changed here......
I see baboysai changed her avatar and sig..... pirate is still talking about alcohol...... and we still haven't reached ver.12...
So.... nothing have changed much.... :XD
btw, I'm hoping to get a PS3 soon.......
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Where have you been gone, Epul?
Are you stuck with work or school? Running from the law (i hope not :XD)?
I hope you'll be getting your PS3 soon. I'm still happy with my ps2.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Stuck with work I'm afraid..... :(
The only time for me to log in here is at night.... that's if I have no work to complete.....
it's impossible to log in in the office, everything is blocked.... Yahoo messenger, MSN, entertainment related website, you name it, everything is blocked.... :scry
I'm actually still happy with my PS2, but one look at MGS4 and the upcoming Final fantasy versus XIII, convinced me that i need a PS3 eventhough it will cost half of my salary...... :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i hope so, if ya dont help out i'll tip the FRA bout you :kukuku
Still need help or did it work out? :)



"Du blir stolt när någon till dig ropar "Freak",
En stolthet som helt enkelt saknar logik.
Snälla, lägg dig på ett järnvägsspår,
Och låt mänskligheten få fälla en glädjetår."


I wrote that as a poem during class today to my Swedish Teacher.

He did not enjoy it as much as i did. : /
 
Last edited:

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
baaaad, baaad, baaaaaaaaaaaad!

redman? how the fuck did you see redman there? o_o
Redman is very light skinned and in that pic Kurt looks just like him, and that pose is just like Redman
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I seriously need a vacation from real life...

*sigh*
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Let's go to Neverland EviL!!!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Still need help or did it work out? :)



"Du blir stolt när någon till dig ropar "Freak",
En stolthet som helt enkelt saknar logik.
Snälla, lägg dig på ett järnvägsspår,
Och låt mänskligheten få fälla en glädjetår."


I wrote that as a poem during class today to my Swedish Teacher.

He did not enjoy it as much as i did. : /
honestly cant remember what i told you to help with...

im not much for poetry but i like that one, thumbs up, if your teacher dont acknowledge your genius poem he's clearly jealous of your talent.

damn im actually being quite nice here, the hate for swedish teachers shall unite us all and together we shall slay them, the ones that survive (if any) will be sold as slaves to norway.
Redman is very light skinned and in that pic Kurt looks just like him, and that pose is just like Redman
still, its the kurt kobain signature sunglasses, thats like THE biggest give away, that and that he's white :p

anyways, my first post on mh from my laptop, now i just have to copy roughly 17000 songs from my other computer to this one..


to avoid future confusion, my new avatar is of Layne Staley. :D
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
who's this?? My, an apparition!@ Where have you been, boy??
I apologize for my absence but I have been really busy with the South Africa project and I've started to see this girl so lately i haven't had much time for forums :(

The fact that every time i log on i have 8pages to read (at least) on like 25threads does not motivate me more :D :(



honestly cant remember what i told you to help with...

im not much for poetry but i like that one, thumbs up, if your teacher dont acknowledge your genius poem he's clearly jealous of your talent.

damn im actually being quite nice here, the hate for swedish teachers shall unite us all and together we shall slay them, the ones that survive (if any) will be sold as slaves to norway.
aaw :( Well i think it was something about firefox.. or something. All i know is that you needed help! hehe

Well i think he took it as i meant it to him :o
(i kinda did but i never told him)
It's an awesome uuh.. poem ;D

And again yes. Let's make a colony inside norway with only swedish teachers.
Restricted trading to them!
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
@blai- any chance you could translate the poem in english? I'm really interested since pirate said it is a "genius poem"......
You have a girlfriend now blai?
Blai and a girl, sitting under a tree, K-I-S-S.... wait this is something I shouldn't be singing at my age..... :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@blai- any chance you could translate the poem in english? I'm really interested since pirate said it is a "genius poem"......
You have a girlfriend now blai?
Blai and a girl, sitting under a tree, K-I-S-S.... wait this is something I shouldn't be singing at my age..... :XD

firstly, the poem can be taken as an offending poem and secondly, i hate the world girlfriend but yes we're... seeing each other and have been doing that for a while now uh-uh

Anyways, note that in swedish this poem is rhyming!

"Du blir stolt när någon till dig ropar "Freak",
En stolthet som helt enkelt saknar logik.
Snälla, lägg dig på ett järnvägsspår,
Och låt mänskligheten få fälla en glädjetår."

You get proud when someone's yelling at you the word "freak"
A proudness that's missing all kind of logic
Please lay down on a railway track here
And let the human kind cry a happytear

(read [logique] to get the good ammount of syllables and pronunciation in both lines and it's not "railway track here", it was just needed for the rhyming)


I have like a looong text like the one I wrote there but i don't think it's suitable here huhu ;)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
suitable? who gives a fuck? post it!! :D

its takes one hour more or less to move all my music from an external hd to my laptop, fucking annoying...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top