- Joined
- May 11, 2007
- Messages
- 745
- Reaction score
- 236
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Don't even go there... "House" is better in just about every aspect (except action because there really isn't any) by light-years...
is anyone reminded of dexter when they see that picture?http://www.mediafire.com/?honl7cjitzs
===
looks like we've got our first spoiler pic xD
![]()
though it's pretty needless given we have no context or idea about anything anyway xD
Spoiler tag for the same reason:tags, since it's about the recent chapter:
two things:firstly that happy face of evil is getting on my nerves and secondly: with injuries like that Pare could be the first "main" character to die, or someone is going to miraculously save him and they stay in the same place for another two chapters though they are meant to travel... I begin to understand why it's not well received in Japan T.T

Come on now, Buzz can't be more than what... 15 years old or something as of now? Let him be at least 18, lolwhen will buzz(fucking stupid name)make a child? i mean he should be getting a son asap cause the young one needs to learn and asklepioses seem to rarely grow older than 3x years
too bad. But maybe this is like a sign Asklepios will also end soon. I mean the way TOC is going it seems they're going to pack it up soon.....

Cuz they tamper with "god's" creations. Duh.... All I could ever think of saying now that I've read chapter 11 is... What The Hell???
Well, it truly looks like the manga is about to end BUT! I think everybody is forgetting the fact that there is an important question left to be answered here:
Why ARE Asklepios being arrested as heretics?
This was, and still is, the driving motivation of the manga, and if the question isn't answered in the next coming chapters, I don't see Asklepios ending just yet.
In retrospect, I have a theory here... I believe that the manga won't end in the next few chapters at all as most of us here is feeling. If what I've been told of about these mangaka combo's style is correct, then the next 2-3 chapters should be the true introduction chapters of the manga. The reason being? The Byblios.
I believe that this artifact is the root of all this problem of the Asklepios clan, and the next few chapters are probably going to reveal what is its true purpose. I've had the sneaking suspicion on what the book really stand for, and up until now, my suspicion has steadily increased after each and every release of the manga.
Hey people, I'm also hanged on to Asklepios and I'd like to begin discussing it here.Pare's death was really shocking!
But I guess this means that it might end soon.