- Joined
- Mar 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,052
- Reaction score
- 37
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
DA was a huge WTF since it had two COVERS, not colors. Weird they would let it go..
Not the first time I've seen a newer mangaka get two immediate covers without being a massive hit. Should I show you what I saw of "Ten de Showaru Cupid"? (yeah, Togashi went through that too)DA was a huge WTF since it had two COVERS, not colors. Weird they would let it go..
What I was trying to say was this: "Ten de Showaru Cupid" ran in '89-'90, for about a half year or a bit more in time and actually had two covers...I guess the point I was trying to say is that there can be a mangaka with a ton of potential (Togashi) who gets two covers with their first cover but eventually it could still end. Of course, since then it's all been hits. (though Cupid is a fun little series)Togashi crashed at the beginning of a series? Odd, I thought he usually crashes at the end...
Has anyone ever translated/scanlated this series? It's the only series Togashi has done that I can't find.What I was trying to say was this: "Ten de Showaru Cupid" ran in '89-'90, for about a half year or a bit more in time and actually had two covers...I guess the point I was trying to say is that there can be a mangaka with a ton of potential (Togashi) who gets two covers with their first cover but eventually it could still end. Of course, since then it's all been hits. (though Cupid is a fun little series)
Yeah, I realize that that was your point. I just wanted to mock Togashi, because the last two volumes of Yu Yu Hakusho annoy me, and what Hunter X Hunter has become is pathetic.What I was trying to say was this: "Ten de Showaru Cupid" ran in '89-'90, for about a half year or a bit more in time and actually had two covers...I guess the point I was trying to say is that there can be a mangaka with a ton of potential (Togashi) who gets two covers with their first cover but eventually it could still end. Of course, since then it's all been hits. (though Cupid is a fun little series)
I've been contemplating doing it myself but I am a bit tied up with a lot others.Has anyone ever translated/scanlated this series? It's the only series Togashi has done that I can't find.
Usagi hasn't been translated in a long time.That sucks for meister if it stay at the bottom. How can it end after only 16-25 chapters? About Samurai Usagi, is there any new Edited Mangas? I read until chapter 10 then I couldn't find chapter 11 onwards.
I really wish people would finish Editing Samurai Usagi. I would still like to read it.That sucks for meister if it stay at the bottom. How can it end after only 16-25 chapters? About Samurai Usagi, is there any new Edited Mangas? I read until chapter 10 then I couldn't find chapter 11 onwards.
Yeah, and I wonder why there are loads of groups Editing Naruto eventhough there are tons of other good manga to scan?I really wish people would finish Editing Samurai Usagi. I would still like to read it.
I could make a list of series I'd like to see scanlated rather than version 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 of Naruto. None of them would be Jump or former Jump series but whatever.Yeah, and I wonder why there are loads of groups Editing Naruto eventhough there are tons of other good manga to scan?
and in the top 5. funny thing is that when it was finally ended just past it's year mark (giving it a pretty good second cover i might add) the final two volumes were released at once, and sold quite well..P2 was a weird example but it did spend enough time in the middle of the mag to warrant over a year of serialization.
You can't know that for 100% sure. It will probably depend from the merciness of the chief-editori'm just curious
how long can one series survive until it is axed if it stays at the bottom?