- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
If you ask me, this cover is epic win...
I started reading kuroko + I also looked into meister. Sorry to say but I really can't understand why people are so sad about meister's end. Comparing those two sports manga, I have to say the japanese are for once right. Kuroko is imo better than meister (artwise, storywise,...) in contrast to meister which is so bland if you ask me
I started reading kuroko + I also looked into meister. Sorry to say but I really can't understand why people are so sad about meister's end. Comparing those two sports manga, I have to say the japanese are for once right. Kuroko is imo better than meister (artwise, storywise,...) in contrast to meister which is so bland if you ask me
Last edited:
