- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,034
- Reaction score
- 872
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2

But then, in retrospect, you're right... When you read it in tanks, it's awsome...
sigh... I don't know... I mean I hate to follow Bleach and Naruto in WSJ also, but they feel a lot better in tanks. It's actually what I did in some instances, to quite the series for several month, and pick it up with the tanks all at onces.
I guess taking out the waiting makes a lot series better?
(Though, I still hated Shaman King as well as Yugioh toward the end, tank or no tank
)
Fair enoughWell, it´s not like Inoue ever cared about pacing.
We´re talking about a guy who can name a chapter "The Spider", and then make a 20 pages chapter in which Musashi...stares at a spider.![]()

But then, in retrospect, you're right... When you read it in tanks, it's awsome...
sigh... I don't know... I mean I hate to follow Bleach and Naruto in WSJ also, but they feel a lot better in tanks. It's actually what I did in some instances, to quite the series for several month, and pick it up with the tanks all at onces.
I guess taking out the waiting makes a lot series better?
(Though, I still hated Shaman King as well as Yugioh toward the end, tank or no tank
)
Last edited:


