- Joined
- Jan 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,273
- Reaction score
- 542
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
ROFL, I thought it was from BECK, but I wasn't sure. I apparently know more about my Japanese actors/actresses than my Japanese manga.okay, that I don't get.
.
.
.
like paperboy says, Koyuki from Beck. You should read it mj. I think you'll really like it.
BTW, I just read this josei: Usagi drop. It's awesome, cute, endearing, etc. You guys should try this too. It doesn't have any smut at all though, I'm thinking that's what paperboy wantsIt's about a guy who adopts a kid.
You're a man, after alleh that's where we differ. i rank seinen > shounen > shoujo > josei. iirc the only josei i enjoyed was nodame
. But I do like shounen better than seinen, because if I want reality I can just deal with my life
.Besides, I find it fun trying to find logic in shounen even when it's almost non-existent. Most seinen also have dark themes, and I want to read happy thoughts.
On a side, note, I've been reading Detective Conan lately, and although the cases have been nice, I find it annoying that I'm 30 volumes in and pratically nothing has happened to the story.
Last edited:


It's about a guy who adopts a kid.
especially when the people here start to spam...







3 more episodes, and they're gonna make a movie as a finale daw