- Joined
- Sep 21, 2008
- Messages
- 717
- Reaction score
- 320
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
*is ready to raise arms for Kawashita*
achem'
I'm not putting too much money on these two newcomers. From what I hear, one is coming from a history of generic battle manga, keys seem like a nice concept.
And the new age of gag manga does sound a little pretentious, even if it was a humerous exaggeration.
*is ready to raise arms for Kawashita*
achem'
I'm not putting too much money on these two newcomers. From what I hear, one is coming from a history of generic battle manga, keys seem like a nice concept.
And the new age of gag manga does sound a little pretentious, even if it was a humerous exaggeration.

). From what i know all suikoden stories have 3 things in common, Politics, Betrayal and the 108 Star of Destiny. Love the games and their story so i should like this manga, hope it doesn't get cut.