- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Really? well there seems to be no skip at mangatraders. The latest chapter released was chapter 57 last may 7.
There isn't now. I remember when I first started reading it the Edited Mangas stalled and then out of the blue a group scanlated some chapters in the 40 range....sort of perplexed me. It seems to be caught up now fortunately.Really? well there seems to be no skip at mangatraders. The latest chapter released was chapter 57 last may 7.

check manga updates, they have the list of all the chapters out and the groups that did them.where can I find the recent chapters of Deadman Wonderland (NOT onemanga it hasn't released any for a while)
They place it under seinen in all the places I have found... I guess it's simply for the blood but I think you are right. The place that recommends it says so itself.... anyway listen to my Battle royale recommendation 0% chance anyone can regret itbtw: Deadman Wonderland is shonen (Monthly Shonen Ace)
Thankscheck manga updates, they have the list of all the chapters out and the groups that did them.
Wrong thread I believe.no idea..most seinen manga release date r quite irregular
Because there's a lot less seinen being scanlated compared to Shounen. Seinen is much more difficult to translate and is usually a lot less interesting to people, especially the ones with a small attention span.no idea..most seinen manga release date r quite irregular
oh I like it. hehe yeah, naturally if you'd go to the Vinland thread you'd probably get biased answers.hey what do u gus think of the Vinland saga,i didnt ask it in the vinland thread cuz i wanted a unbiased view about it