- Joined
- Mar 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,140
- Reaction score
- 70
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
DGM's not about endeavour(ing)?
I'd say there's quite a lot of that - all of the characters have their struggles to become better and stronger (not powerfully, either!) people. At least as much as friendship, anyway.
Funny how the biggest series all show some of that, eh?
(I'd say an additional category should be lulz, but... =P)
DGM's not about endeavour(ing)?
I'd say there's quite a lot of that - all of the characters have their struggles to become better and stronger (not powerfully, either!) people. At least as much as friendship, anyway. Funny how the biggest series all show some of that, eh?
(I'd say an additional category should be lulz, but... =P)


Is there some bigger picture of him? 

