Re: Help Blai raise to stardom
What about Freezed or w/e?
What about Freezed or w/e?
Sir yes sir! Uhm, btw, what genre is it? :xwtf, Blai. Man On The Moon: The End Of Day
Go and get it. NOW!
Boobies doesn't appeal. I'll read the reviews and see if it's something I'll like.A great manga. I dunno how to explain cuz I don't remember the terms, so read the previews.
Plus, it has boobies and chicks fighting.
Affirmative!I shouldn't have used the wordaction, you need to finish the first 7 chapters to get a feel for the manga.
YAY! You won't be disappointed! Waiting for the next chapter which will be out this week \o/my goal this week-end:catch up to the latest chapter of SB !!





Yeah, they are >.> My friend bought a half-breed. It looks f*cking awesome, it's a beautiful dog, but because it was a half-breed, he only payed around $40 for it.Dogs are expensive.
I have a friend who spent a fortune on a German shepherd. I really like them, if I had the money I would probably get one too.
My cousin and his wife bought a Yorki for like $800. A lot of money for a really small dog.![]()
I will stick to my mutts. Lol ^^
