RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What about Freezed or w/e?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Wuzzat?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

wtf, Blai. Man On The Moon: The End Of Day

Go and get it. NOW!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I shouldn't have used the word action, you need to finish the first 7 chapters to get a feel for the manga.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

A great manga. I dunno how to explain cuz I don't remember the terms, so read the previews.
Plus, it has boobies and chicks fighting.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

my goal this week-end:catch up to the latest chapter of SB !!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

wtf, Blai. Man On The Moon: The End Of Day

Go and get it. NOW!
Sir yes sir! Uhm, btw, what genre is it? :x

A great manga. I dunno how to explain cuz I don't remember the terms, so read the previews.
Plus, it has boobies and chicks fighting.
Boobies doesn't appeal. I'll read the reviews and see if it's something I'll like.

I shouldn't have used the word action, you need to finish the first 7 chapters to get a feel for the manga.
Affirmative!

my goal this week-end:catch up to the latest chapter of SB !!
YAY! You won't be disappointed! Waiting for the next chapter which will be out this week \o/
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

What about women fighting?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Did you say you had a dog?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

A black one.

 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

I have never known anyone who has a dog like that.

How did you get it?

And how do you bathe a dog like that? :blink
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Aah, I know a lot of people who got dogs like that, none in Sweden tho :(

We bought it in Hungary for $950. Hoo-ray for cheap dogs! :sweat

I don't know how you bathe a dog like that... Don't even know if you do bathe them. I'm not in charge of that, I just walk with her :ninja
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Dogs are expensive.

I have a friend who spent a fortune on a German shepherd. I really like them, if I had the money I would probably get one too.

My cousin and his wife bought a Yorki for like $800. A lot of money for a really small dog. :facepalm

I will stick to my mutts. Lol ^^
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

omg what kind of dog it that :rofl

So whats your favorite track from Kid's long player?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Dogs are expensive.

I have a friend who spent a fortune on a German shepherd. I really like them, if I had the money I would probably get one too.

My cousin and his wife bought a Yorki for like $800. A lot of money for a really small dog. :facepalm

I will stick to my mutts. Lol ^^
Yeah, they are >.> My friend bought a half-breed. It looks f*cking awesome, it's a beautiful dog, but because it was a half-breed, he only payed around $40 for it.

I'm soo gonna get a Golden Retriever


@ Evil... it's a Puli. Hungarian dog and my fav track has to be My World. It's fucking brilliant :x Whats yours btw?
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

My World, Alive and Sky Might Fall for me. And Heart Of A Lion, Enter Galactic, CuDi Zone,.. zomg I fuckin love the whole Cd.

Whats with Busta's you mentioned yesterday. is it good?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Busta Rhymes. Come on you don't know about him?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Hmm.. I kinda remember a song with Linkin Park that popped up few monthes ago, but since then I havent heard of him at all.

Got an older Cd from him, those Lp with I Know What You Want (ft. Mariah Carey & The Flipmode Squad) but Im actually not a huge fan of him :amuse
are you? Òo
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai raise to stardom

Ah, no I'm not a huge fan of him but he's oldschool dude! you gotta love him for sticking in the game for almost 20years
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top