True, but the difference was only 4 points - no wait, I've found the mistake.
The Jimmies total points are only 38. At least Sherlock and Fayte said so before
(even though their texts had to be changed to make it clearer).
In that case Golden Pair would be winning 6-2. If they used Synchro from the start, it would be 6-0 either way, though.
The Jimmies total points are only 38. At least Sherlock and Fayte said so before
(even though their texts had to be changed to make it clearer).
In that case Golden Pair would be winning 6-2. If they used Synchro from the start, it would be 6-0 either way, though.
...still I didn't think I could win, it was a bit annoying predicting everything. If Wakato used some other effect, he could've beat Tezuka I think. Not too sure which one, but I'm god damn sure theres one.