Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
True, but the difference was only 4 points - no wait, I've found the mistake.
The Jimmies total points are only 38. At least Sherlock and Fayte said so before
(even though their texts had to be changed to make it clearer).

In that case Golden Pair would be winning 6-2. If they used Synchro from the start, it would be 6-0 either way, though.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Damn, I should have switched Niou and Wakato...
I hate that Rikkais are immune to Niou's trickster. Why is that? Even Yukimura said it worked against him.


I was so afraid he was going to use Phantom...I was hoping Bowser went with his Zone instead. Atobe, are you sure he didn't use the zone? Haha.


Right, I decided. I'm trading the Golden Pair. Anyone interested?
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, switching Wakato and Niou would have done the trick in that match. It wound up being pretty close.

Right, I decided. I'm trading the Golden Pair. Anyone interested?
Rofl, you've already traded like half your team. Are you going to trade people any time you don't win?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, switching Wakato and Niou would have done the trick in that match. It wound up being pretty close.



Rofl, you've already traded like half your team. Are you going to trade people any time you don't win?
If I had switched Wakato and Niou it would have been 4-1.

Nah. But I need stronger singles players. I can hold my own in doubles, but sometimes people's effects make me lose in doubles. I need strong singles.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hell yeah, you did everything I thought you would do! Wakato in S3, Momo S2, Nioh S1, Golden Pair D1, rest in D2. ^^...I didn't predict the effects though.

S3: Tezuka

-Rehabilitation[Feat]: Tezuka gets boosted 3 points.
-Tezuka Phantom[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, Tezuka is raised 3 points and all effects are canceled. (singles only)
Nope, I intended that to happen :)...still I didn't think I could win, it was a bit annoying predicting everything. If Wakato used some other effect, he could've beat Tezuka I think. Not too sure which one, but I'm god damn sure theres one.

Until Fayte changes it, Jimmies remains as 48 xD...which wouldn't matter since they havent won yet.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hmm...Hinata Fan, would you trade Jiro+Kaidoh for the GOlden pair?
Bowser, would you trade Hiyoshi and Sengoku for the golden pair? haha.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Until Fayte changes it, Jimmies remains as 48 xD...which wouldn't matter since they havent won yet.
I never said it was wrong, based on their effect texts, it's just that we talked about this a few pages back.

Right, I decided. I'm trading the Golden Pair. Anyone interested?
Intersted? Depends on what you want, I guess.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I never said it was wrong, based on their effect texts, it's just that we talked about this a few pages back.



Intersted? Depends on what you want, I guess.
Mizuki and Krauser? Given that their effects barely ever activate, the golden pair is slightly more useful than them.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Still...is Syncro an aura now?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Mizuki and Krauser? Given that their effects barely ever activate, the golden pair is slightly more useful than them.
Agreed.
This is gonna be interesting.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks like it.
Now, if I only had Fuji instead of Kevin, I'd be happy.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Woohoo! Chaos and me now have traded 5/7nth of our original teams haha.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Trading this much sure makes things interesting.

Say Sherlock, did you notice that we made our four previous notes all in intervalls of 5 minutes.

Btw, if you had to describe the speed and path of a tennis ball, taking the power, angel and previous speed at the point it was hit, how would you do it?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Trading this much sure makes things interesting.

Say Sherlock, did you notice that we made our four previous notes all in intervalls of 5 minutes.

Btw, if you had to describe the speed and path of a tennis ball, taking the power, angel and previous speed at the point it was hit, how would you do it?
I will be honest, I spent a few minutes wondering what an angel was. Then I noticed it was a typo and I felt stupid.

Well, I would use a metric tape, a few well positioned cameras, and use a few physic formulas after I time how much it took for the balls to reach the end of the metric tape, and calculate how fast they are.


Also, I've heard people complaining that some characters are broken some don't have enough effects...

So, let's analyze each character in the league to see if they need a nerf and/or a boost.

That way, after the whole league has reached a consensus, we can just pm Fayte instead of making him do everything by himself lol

So, if you feel your character(or A character) is in need of a boost or a nerf, post here and we'll all discuss whether they need a boost or not.
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kaidoh's Stamina Freak should be a feat, I think, rather than an effect. It's not like his stamina is something that he can turn on or off.

Mizuki should have something based on his predictions. Maybe something like the player who has Mizuki can guess the opponent's choice in each of the 5 matches. For each one that their right on, they get a 3 point boost.

Since Momo has a Jack Knife effect, I think Oni should have a better version of that effect. Maybe: Black Jack Knife [Effect]: The opponent's feats and effects are nullified.

For Tanishi, maybe something like "Big Bang Serve [Effect]: If the opponent doesn't have "Power", Tanishi gains 15 points. If the opponent has power and Tanishi uses Big Bang Serve, he automatically loses. (singles only)". That would be a nice double edged sword that could make him either really useful or crap depending on the opponent.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Kaidoh's Stamina Freak should be a feat, I think, rather than an effect. It's not like his stamina is something that he can turn on or off.

Mizuki should have something based on his predictions. Maybe something like the player who has Mizuki can guess the opponent's choice in each of the 5 matches. For each one that their right on, they get a 3 point boost.

Since Momo has a Jack Knife effect, I think Oni should have a better version of that effect. Maybe: Black Jack Knife [Effect]: The opponent's feats and effects are nullified.

For Tanishi, maybe something like "Big Bang Serve [Effect]: If the opponent doesn't have "Power", Tanishi gains 15 points. If the opponent has power and Tanishi uses Big Bang Serve, he automatically loses. (singles only)". That would be a nice double edged sword that could make him either really useful or crap depending on the opponent.
I agree with Kaidoh.
Oni getting a black jack knife...Sure why not. It won't make him beat anyone though, since he is one of the big four.

Tanishi...Eh, 15 points is a bit much. If we keep at 10 points should be enough.

Since I am the one who has Mizuki now, I will refrain from comment to ensure that everything remains impartial.

Also, I think every character should have at least one feat and one effect, don't you guys think?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sherlock did i do it right? i didn't fuck up right? lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top