- Joined
- Jul 13, 2007
- Messages
- 951
- Reaction score
- 89
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!!
I love how there's an easy fix for the whole Samuel situation: 1) Get Matt's sorry ass; 2) Get Rene; 3) Have Rene cancel out Samuel's powers; 4) Have Matt interrogate Samuel 5) Have the Haitian wipe Samuel's mind 6) Get Mohinder out of the asylum and replace him with Samuel. But then, Hiro doesn't really bother thinking anything through.
p.s. I kinda want to see what would happen if Peter took the Rene's power. Could they cooperate and double the effects of the power negation, effectively countering Sylar?
Rofl, I can't think of a counterexample. I'm surprised he hasn't committed suicide thanks to that.You know what he does?
He tells Villains how to get stronger!
I love how there's an easy fix for the whole Samuel situation: 1) Get Matt's sorry ass; 2) Get Rene; 3) Have Rene cancel out Samuel's powers; 4) Have Matt interrogate Samuel 5) Have the Haitian wipe Samuel's mind 6) Get Mohinder out of the asylum and replace him with Samuel. But then, Hiro doesn't really bother thinking anything through.
p.s. I kinda want to see what would happen if Peter took the Rene's power. Could they cooperate and double the effects of the power negation, effectively countering Sylar?
) or was that something that happened in the past?
? Seriously? have you seen the body on that girl?