Kitler's Secret Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Organizized - I didn't even understand it to begin with. I didn't take it as a rude statement even after Evil said so. I'm glad you liked my details. It was hard to tell the hair color with background color.

@Evil - I forgot to add him, darn, maybe next year.

@Jin - You're welcome Saj. I never want to do something like that again for a very long time.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

'so sexy it hurts....:err' hahaha that just reminded of this song :D the lyrics are so funny hahaha
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

"Most unfofrtable moment was when I was editing around his crotch at magnified 300%!!!"

:rofl I laughed so hard when I read this. 300% huh? =.=
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

LOL Why were you editing that area, Austin? :p

Thanks for Project: Rewind '09! You did a really great job on it. :thumbs

@riki - Jay is moving - Wow, I wasn't expecting this. If I were him, I would retire. Only 30 minutes doesn't seem worth it. All the fun skits will be cut out to have 1 guest and a band.
Apparently, he is furious about it. Did you see his monologue last night? Ouch! The move was even reported on the evening news (must have been a really slow news day) and it looks like either he or Conan will leave. NBC really has a big mess in its hands. :notrust
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

finelly unbanned and back from holidays thanks for the pm. god it was great. although im short about 3 layers of skin give me a yell if you find it around somewhere cause it hurts. jet skiing surfing. and nice cloudy rum was plentiful
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Jin - That song does have some funny lyrics. :amuse

@After_Image - I first need how to spell uncomfortable. =.= Yes, the closer to your crotch the better. :D :tem :) :oh
That sounded weird. :s

@riki - I needed to add transparency between his legs and you know the rest of the story.
I was asleep around 9pm, but I did see it on the news.

@Mushishi - I'm glad you are back. At least you were in Hawaii, I have never been. T_T
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

oh. came out wrong it was a blast. and commmme online pl0z
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Aki have you ever written a song of your own?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

o0o0oh :blink thats a damn good question TOC-san :amuse.

Maybe a short poem.. hey AkiPuss??? :blink
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@Mushashi - You live 14 hours ahead of me. :XD Long distance relationships never work, give up on me. :p

@TOC - Did you ask me that because I play the piano? I love playing music that's on a sheet. I'm terribel at ad lib. You put me on the spot and I'll play a song that I've already memorized. :tem

@Jin - A poem??? English is not my subject but math is. I'm not into that lovey duby stuff like poems. I'm just too cool. :cool:
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

What other instrument you play? Assuming you play others, whats your favorite and which one you play the best?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Are you sleeping "normally" now?
What will be your earliest and latest class when you resume school?
 

Mushashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
501
Reaction score
52
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

aaaaw austin is gone and have i got a page on rewind 09 if so i hvnt seen it >.<
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@TOC - I was a percussionist in high school so I play lots of insturments. My favorite and the easiest would be Keyboard instuments. Xylophone, Marimba, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel. I did play some timpani, snare drum, bass drum. Then there are the auxiliary section and there's hundred of small insturments that compliment the music. My fav of those would be the slap stick, easy to play and it sounds like a whip, cymbals are easy too, I had to play those quite a lot. =.=

@A_I - I think my first class is at 11am. I can't remember, I better look it up before next Tuesday. xD

@Mushashi - You know the deadline was the 31st. I can still put you into the interview part. ^_^
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

o0o0oh :blink thats awesome AkiPuss!!! :thumbs Multi-instrumentalist :amuse

I might start guitar lessons soon......*I'm broke though :scry* *If I get tuition from a student at Uni then I think I can :plot negotiate more to my advantage muhahaha :kukuku*
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@TOC - I was a percussionist in high school so I play lots of insturments. My favorite and the easiest would be Keyboard instuments. Xylophone, Marimba, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel. I did play some timpani, snare drum, bass drum. Then there are the auxiliary section and there's hundred of small insturments that compliment the music. My fav of those would be the slap stick, easy to play and it sounds like a whip, cymbals are easy too, I had to play those quite a lot. =.=
Ok some of the instruments you mentioned, I haven't seen. May be I had listened them but I don't know much about them. I always liked Guitar and flute but my talent amounts to ZERO. I bought an electric guitar, unable to do anything on my own, I gave it away to a friend. Geeze my fingers just aren't cut out for such a work.

There is a particular doom metal song "The story of the leaves" by Thorns of the Carrion. Its my favorite song. I will PM you its link. Just listen to it, don't be put away by the growling or the noise, just listen to the quality of instruments and tell me what you think about it, ok.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Are you ready for school?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@TOC - Blai likes to plays the guitar. I don't know how good he is but he really likes to play. He named his new guitar Michelle, a touching relationship. Send the PM, I don't mind the growling at all. My ears are trained to find the details.

@riki - UUUmmmmm, No, well, all I have to do is buy books. I usually do this after the professor talks about them so I don't screw something up like last time. I bought a math book that was $175. But I didn't need the book, just the online deal which was $70. I still hate myself for this. T_T
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

@riki - UUUmmmmm, No, well, all I have to do is buy books. I usually do this after the professor talks about them so I don't screw something up like last time. I bought a math book that was $175. But I didn't need the book, just the online deal which was $70. I still hate myself for this. T_T
I know what you mean. In one of my classes, a student bluntly asked if we needed our books so the professor was saying that it's a good book and whatnot, but he just replied, "But do we need it?" She admitted that we don't have to get it and after class was over, majority returned their books for the full refund. :XD

In our junior year, my sister and I just borrowed our textbooks from the university library when possible. We just renew them until the semester was over - it saved us a lot of money that way. ^^

BTW do you have a three-day weekend like last semester?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Nope, I have Mon-Fri classes this time. But good news, I have 1 class on both days and it's a 50min Pre-Calc II. I think it's at 11am so after 11:50 I can go home for the entire day. Tues-Thurs is tougher, more classes and Wed is a nightmare.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top