- Joined
- Jun 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,256
- Reaction score
- 5,752
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Akiyama - so sexy it hurts ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
@Organizized - I didn't even understand it to begin with. I didn't take it as a rude statement even after Evil said so. I'm glad you liked my details. It was hard to tell the hair color with background color.
@Evil - I forgot to add him, darn, maybe next year.
@Jin - You're welcome Saj. I never want to do something like that again for a very long time.
@Organizized - I didn't even understand it to begin with. I didn't take it as a rude statement even after Evil said so. I'm glad you liked my details. It was hard to tell the hair color with background color.
@Evil - I forgot to add him, darn, maybe next year.
@Jin - You're welcome Saj. I never want to do something like that again for a very long time.
' hahaha that just reminded of
the lyrics are so funny hahaha
I laughed so hard when I read this. 300% huh? =.=




thats a damn good question TOC-san
Long distance relationships never work, give up on me. 
* *If I get tuition from a student at Uni then I think I can
negotiate more to my advantage muhahaha
*