ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I have not thought about much yet... I do know what I am going to do with the Hitman Reborn fanart that won over on my deviantart account.

It is going to be Genkishi vs. Yamamoto. :D

I am open for ideas on it though! :)

btw, thanks for the telling me about how to get the poll off!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

o0o0oh :whoo yay One Piece won :Gaipose

I'm going to check out a few panels and get back to you on that one ghostE :thumbs



edit: hey ghostE!!! How about this panel??? :blink :nuts
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Ghost, are you a serious person in daily life or a fun loving guy?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Ghost, are you a serious person in daily life or a fun loving guy?
I consider myself a seriously fun loving guy! :p

but really, I hardly take anything seriously... but that does not mean I don't take things responsibly. I just decide not to stress out about the things that I have no control over. :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

So0o0o ghostE, have you decided on what One Piece panel/pic your going to work on??? :blink
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

^Not yet... I have been working on the Reborn! Fanart that won over on my Deviantart account. That poll took place before this one. :)

But I have a few ideas! A hint for you guys is it will be Luffy vs. ? :D


here it is, my fanart for Hitman Reborn!

Check it out!

Let me know what you think!
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

I don't even remember who that guy is, lol.

But the art looks good! :)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

woooo hoooo, I'm glad you found about akinator too. :hi5
My favorite real people he got right


manga
and impressive art you have there, love his yellow eyes. :thumbs
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

woooo hoooo, I'm glad you found about akinator too. :hi5
Yeah I can't stop messing with the guy. He even has guessed obscure manga characters... freaky!

and impressive art you have there, love his yellow eyes. :thumbs
Thanks, I'm_Akiyama! I busted my ass for 3 weeks on him! I am going to start the "One Piece" fanart that won on here, in the next few days. Gotta let my drawing hand rest. :p
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

o0o0o0oh :blink :clap well done ghostE :clap

It looks great :thumbs
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

Nice work Ghost. The darker looks gives a mysterious and cold impression.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

ghostie, love the new fanart! Your style really suits the character. :luv

And dangit! I haven't been able to stump akinator yet either. I'm going to try some more obscure characters. I'll get him! :shakefist
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

^Thank a lot, IGTG!! :D

I have tried tricking it with obscure characters as well... but he knows! HE KNOWS EVERYTHING! :p
 
Last edited:

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

this just happened to be my next in line, as far as doing fanart! :D
:notrust You just had to enter the One Piece art contest.
It's WAR!!!!! The best thing about this contest is that it can be anything as long as it's creative. You'll do your fancy lines and precise shading but mine is unique. So I can have 1st and you 2nd. That's sounds like a plan. It's on like donkey kong. :yelling

Who are you cheering for today in the Super Bowl?
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

Yeah well I have to let you young kids know who the king is around these parts. Don't worry, buddy... I will take pictures of my old ass holding the prizes and send them to you! :D

I don't really follow sports and all... but I am going to have to root with the tried and true, Colts.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

Give me some reasons on why I should start reading Reborn?
Why is it so hard to draw hands?
What state do you live in?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

Reasons to read Reborn... well to be blunt, it starts off really slow and aimlessly with what they call the "Everyday Life" arcs. So at first it started as a comedy but then it slowly starts taking on a more serious action tone. I think it starts to become a interesting manga due to the fact that it is something completely different from your run of the mill shounen.

The personalities of the characters are unique and I don't feel they fall into a stereotypical shounen mold.

It deals with some really strong stuff, like suicide and abandonment and how friendship can allow a person to change for the better.

Besides all that deep stuff, it has some really awesome action scenes later on it the manga. :)

Hands are a pain in the ass... I think they are this way due to the infinite positions that they can be put in. Each finger (in a way) has it's own character, so in a sense it would be like trying to draw 5 different people. :D

I live in Kansas City, Missouri.

How about you, where is it you live?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: New Hitman Reborn fanart is here!!

You live in a very big city while I live in a small semi-rural town called Thomasville, NC, former home to the World's Largest Chair.

If you find a wallet with $100 with no ID and just a card with a phone number. What would you do?
Do you wear contacts or glasses? If not I take it 20/20 vision?
Have any pet peeves?
 
Top