- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...
I have not thought about much yet... I do know what I am going to do with the Hitman Reborn fanart that won over on my deviantart account.
It is going to be Genkishi vs. Yamamoto.
I am open for ideas on it though!
btw, thanks for the telling me about how to get the poll off!
I have not thought about much yet... I do know what I am going to do with the Hitman Reborn fanart that won over on my deviantart account.
It is going to be Genkishi vs. Yamamoto.

I am open for ideas on it though!

btw, thanks for the telling me about how to get the poll off!
yay One Piece won 


well done ghostE


You just had to enter the One Piece art contest.