Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]49981[/split]
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hangout Thread v. 16

Welcome to MH's General Hang-out Thread. We have now reached v. 16.

This is the place for all your random non-otaku anythings. Like, you know, hanging out. -_-;

For other specific discussions though, please go to their respective threads:
  • For otaku-related topics, proceed to the Otaku cafe.
  • For manga and anime recommendations and "looking for" queries, proceed here.
  • For other entertainment discussions (video games, comics, movies, tv, sports etc.) proceed here.
  • For fun and games, proceed to the Fun Forums.
  • For world topic/political discussions, proceed here.
Standard MH rules apply: no bashing and flaming. No spoilers outside spoiler threads. Please avoid "twittery" posts as much as possible. Because, well, we do care. Spam posts will be dealt with accordingly --> :laser





​
Ahem. Now all that's said and done, let's all start the chillaxin'! :confetti :thumbs :beer :confetti
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Hangout Thread v. 16

NO! Jinbei! Come back! Why Buggy?
Just a note on yesterday's posts, I was in town on my way to a friends but was so wet I stopped and took shelter at the library, they were looking at me as I was some crazy guy who went swimming with his coat on.
What every's schedule for today?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Hangout Thread v. 16 - Part 1

Was that central library?

Urmmm today, my cousin is coming down from london so ill have to track him down. He's taking the train, and said he's getting off at "Birmingham station". He thinks were a small village that only has one station. Bloody arrogant cockneys :mad
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Hmm I was planning to go to a club and party hard, buttt things have changed :rolleyes:
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Jin's new name is so damn funny :XD

so you guys are going to go clubbing huh ???

Stick is going to a adventure... HEY ... if you get in trouble brings us pictures :XD !
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
What's so funny about "~buggy~fly~"
but hey Asusp! Don't cha wanna change yours too? I mean.. come one.. nobody even can pronounce your current one :facepalm

And I also wonder who are you calling 'Stick' :notrust
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You should say Asus then :XD what about Eddy :XD hey that is an easy one :thumbs

Imperium is the stick :XD hahahaha
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Eddy sounds too sporty for you. :facepalm
Everytime I hear that name it reminds me of the one Tekken character, and I don't wanna swap that image in my head for your ninja whatever look XD

you were saved by the bell. :p
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
SO you are more into muscular ... Capoeira Eddy :XD ahahhaah okay then :XD... well call me PHIL :XD what about that ?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Blai said:
No, we're not used to it, or well, not many of us. We* usually have 1-3weeks of snow. Not more than an inch or two. I'm having my first "real" winter since I was eight.

*Southern Sweden
__________________
In comparison to us you seem used to it,because last year we had like no single day with snow and the year before we had only one,so it's a bit unusual^^
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
So Phil.. did you do any sports today already? ;)
Like.. a walk to BK for example? . _.'
:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:oh:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:facepalm:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:mad

googles what are you talking about? Last year was a mess..
I remember coming back from my vacation in Siberia and seeing even more snow over here |D'
also in the east of the country was always a lot more snow then over here. I lived for three years over there and we had every winter 4-5 weeks snowy days :)
 
Last edited:

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
lol more snow there than Siberia :XD

but ... no not yet ;) mate :XD

I am going to do it tomorrow if everything goes right ^^ :thumbs :xp
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
googles what are you talking about? Last year was a mess..
I remember coming back from my vacation in Siberia and seeing even more snow over here |D'

-----------------------------------

also in the east of the country was always a lot more snow then over here. I lived for three years over there and we had every winter 4-5 weeks snowy days :)
But not in Berlin:XD

-----------------------------------

yeah,but that was in the ancient times when i was 12
I got used to have no snow:(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Imperium: yeah it was central library in the arts floor level 4 I think, the way everyone just turned and looked at me boy!
Oh the station happened to an uncle of mine who came to visit from guess where? London! And he said he was "Birmingham train station" we told there's no such thing, you're either at New Street, Moor Street or Snow Hill, but he instited it was Birmingham.
Well to cut the story short, after 2 cars and a process of elimination, it turns out he was at Snow Hill station.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh boy. First post in one of these!

I'm going to LA! Yay! Anyone ever been there? What's something fun to do?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I wanna go to L.A, too. :o

Jin, wth? Buggy Fly? :XD Screw that, I'm still calling you Jin. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Stuff that, I'm callin u jinbei still! I wanna go LA too.
@Dive: when are u going? Business or pleasure?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
ohw yeah LA is a place I definitely wanna see, someday

How was y'all weekend? Just woke up and checked the pictures I took from yesterdays clubbing tour - which where all no good though :facepalm
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Weekend's been good. I'm just watching a football match on TV.
So where did you go clubbing evileye?

My brother and I are going away for a week in february, we have 3 choices:
Warsaw, Poland. Prague Czech Rep and Budapest, Hungary

What do you think is better?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top