- Joined
- Nov 15, 2005
- Messages
- 703
- Reaction score
- 99
- Age
- 20
- Gender
- Hidden
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]49981[/split]






!

what about Eddy
hey that is an easy one
hahahaha

ahahhaah okay then
... well call me PHIL
what about that ?In comparison to us you seem used to it,because last year we had like no single day with snow and the year before we had only one,so it's a bit unusual^^Blai said:No, we're not used to it, or well, not many of us. We* usually have 1-3weeks of snow. Not more than an inch or two. I'm having my first "real" winter since I was eight.
*Southern Sweden
__________________
























































































































































































































































































































































































mate 

But not in Berlingoogles what are you talking about? Last year was a mess..
I remember coming back from my vacation in Siberia and seeing even more snow over here |D'
-----------------------------------
also in the east of the country was always a lot more snow then over here. I lived for three years over there and we had every winter 4-5 weeks snowy days![]()



Screw that, I'm still calling you Jin. 
