^ I don't have a bloody clue....it just came out of the blue....
I'm like Bee yo with the rhymes yo

^ I don't have a bloody clue....it just came out of the blue....

"Bloody", that's soo typical.. lad..^ I don't have a bloody clue....it just came out of the blue....
I'm like Bee yo with the rhymes yo![]()



@ goldb - thanks! 

Just like Simon Baker in The Mentalist. No sign of an accent! 

)
It's the first time I've seen you in the hangout thread. *I'm hoping it won't be the last!
*


All these crazy people searching for the perfect gift on the day before valentine's...
The lingerie and jewellery section were very busy today...
. I had to go on the checkouts for 2 hours and that mentally f**k'd my head up completely. I need a massage asap damn it. 
and probably continue with my manga reading. 

^ That's actually a good idea! Organz-kun you 
and you still have
energy left from all that partying?! 

...I work PT at a department store
...which one? hehehe shall remain a mystery! 

I finished both season in 2 days lool.... i cried whenThat Hugh Laurie clip is awesome. Usually I prefer a British accent, but the American one suits him so well for some reason. <3
@Grizz - Did you finish the whole thing or just the first season? The ending of R2 was so ;______; (but in a good way)