Archived Hangout Thread v. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:oh ^ I don't have a bloody clue....it just came out of the blue....:XD


I'm like Bee yo with the rhymes yo :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
loool Jin, you are the highlight of this thread; so bubbly.
@Blai: are you doing your first year?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:oh ^ I don't have a bloody clue....it just came out of the blue....:XD


I'm like Bee yo with the rhymes yo :XD
"Bloody", that's soo typical.. lad.. :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Yo, I ain't one of those commoners mind you! :oh

I hold more warmth and flavour within me compared to some of my fellow compatriots. :smile-big

:hi5 @ goldb - thanks! :D
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You should talk more (stereo)typical english. I actually enjoy that. :)

Well, actually not. But to actually listen to it is great. That's why I love watching interviews of people like Hugh Laurie. Just great!

Amazing how his british accent is completely gone in House! :o Just like Simon Baker in The Mentalist. No sign of an accent! :o
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Seen Sherlock Holmes? I liked the movie and all, but the english accents could've been better. Not that I was really bothered with it since I don't hear and speak it every day like brits, but even I at times didn't really buy Downey Jr.'s accent. It was good but I'd think a british person would see (well, hear) right through it.

Hugh Laurie is just crazy good at what he does.

I love watching clips of him with a british accent too, because the american one almost sounds more "true". :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3arfPGysRQ
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, I loved that. When I saw that I laughed my ass off. XD Simple, but funny.
 

Dive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
321
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I love Hugh Laurie. That man is so funny. I love watching A Bit of Fry and Laurie.
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Guys Ive just finished watching Code Geass now, its too sick... i cried twice......
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That Hugh Laurie clip is awesome. Usually I prefer a British accent, but the American one suits him so well for some reason. <3

@Grizz - Did you finish the whole thing or just the first season? The ending of R2 was so ;______; (but in a good way :amuse)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Code Geass looks good! I will check it out later. :thumbs

Oh hello Goody! :tem It's the first time I've seen you in the hangout thread. *I'm hoping it won't be the last! :s*
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wooooooo, lots of partying going on.. last night anyway. :tem

Pre-pre-party, pre-party, bus-party, pre-party again, party, pre-after-party, 3 hours long after-party.

And I still haven't slept. Stayed up watching The Lion King and Mulan after the others had gone to sleep, then took the bus home at like 8 in the morning. ALMOST TOO AWESOME NIGHT! :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
wow u had some night organizized, night out then a disney marathon?
I too finished code geass; someone recommended it to me a long time ago but I only watched it last month. The ending was amazing, fitting really. For those who haven't seen it, I recommend it cos its just amazing, the story, the characters, the soundtracks. Now while I wait for my Black Lagoon to come I need another anime, any ideas?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hey MH folks! :tem

I'm so shattered from work today. :faint All these crazy people searching for the perfect gift on the day before valentine's...:amuse The lingerie and jewellery section were very busy today...:smile-big. I had to go on the checkouts for 2 hours and that mentally f**k'd my head up completely. I need a massage asap damn it. :darn

Black Lagoon is a dope anime goldb! :thumbs I'm going to start reading the manga soon.

Well, I'm gonna chill for an hour or two... drink some green tea :om and probably continue with my manga reading. :)
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's gotta be a damn stress shock working at a store when these buy-stuff-without-reason-holidays are coming up, I can imagine.

You should get a massage chair, dude. I'm sitting in one right now(my dad's) and maaaan is it relaxing. :tem
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:amuse ^ That's actually a good idea! Organz-kun you lazy lucky b*st*rd! :notrust

You've had one heck of a weekend already :tem and you still have :o energy left from all that partying?! :blink
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Nope, no energy at all. Today I'm just sitting around in massage chair watching Seinfeld, drinking ice tea, listening to The Beatles. Feels goooood, especially knowing I have another 8 days off after this so I don't even have to feel bad for doing nothing all day. :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've been lazy today too, just been watching various things on tv on my room ANC browsing the Internet.
@buggy: where do u work? Valentines day I'd gonna be long tomorrow, its only memorable when u have something to do... I could call up some1 but meh.....
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:shifty...I work PT at a department store ;)...which one? hehehe shall remain a mystery! :p

Seriously though...work today killed me! I had one humongous lunch LOL...first time I had so much on a lunch break in a very long time. :tem
 

Grizz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That Hugh Laurie clip is awesome. Usually I prefer a British accent, but the American one suits him so well for some reason. <3

@Grizz - Did you finish the whole thing or just the first season? The ending of R2 was so ;______; (but in a good way :amuse)
I finished both season in 2 days lool.... i cried when
euphie died and when lelouch died at the end....
afterwards i downloaded the theme song when they die...heehee....

I think the ending was good though, lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top