wow, breaking up with someone on valentines day is just cold and calculated. I pray to God that never happens to me. Your friend didnt seem that bothered by it though, very quick to go clubbin!!

I did like the first series, unlike many, but I was always a bigger fan of the manga so Brotherhood feels like the real deal, while I consider the original anime a sort of spin-off. 






! So I've resumed watching The Phantom Menace. 
Unbelievable!
Was this when you were drunk or high? or both? 

)
A nap is actually sounding pretty good right now. I'm not sure if it's the curling that did it to me or not. And I only had it on in the background while I was doing other stuff!I tried to watch curling the other day. After five minutes of watching it, all I wanted to do was take a nap.

The pairs skating is done as well as the men's individual short program. Tonight is the men's long program, which I'm planning on watching.I haven't watched any of the Olympics actually...has figure skating been played yet?


Theres a couple of shows that can always make me feel tired and are great to take a nap with. Any Discovery/National Geo show about animals is always great for that. Especially that Planet Earth series they had. It was so soothing.A nap is actually sounding pretty good right now. I'm not sure if it's the curling that did it to me or not. And I only had it on in the background while I was doing other stuff!![]()

Haha, yeah I know what you mean, but it's a dilemma because those shows are also really interesting. I have the same with shows about space or Egypt, I want to watch it because it interests me, but I always manage to nap awayTheres a couple of shows that can always make me feel tired and are great to take a nap with. Any Discovery/National Geo show about animals is always great for that. Especially that Planet Earth series they had. It was so soothing.
Time Warp is also good. I mean, http://www.flixxy.com/water-drop.htm doesn't this just make you wanna sleep?