- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
RE: energy crisis
Meralco is pulling out the Noynoy card.
Meralco is pulling out the Noynoy card.
I so wanted out of calls, I began working for it as soon as I left probation (6 months), and got promoted not until a year later to an analyst. I wanted to be a TL but in hindsight that was way better. I could basically tell people they suck while doing the things I actually love.MD, Don't you just love it when you're in a call center and your not working there to take calls!?
just had that leap also last year. finally I'm off the phones, the work's a breeze and I'm on day shift! What more can I ask!? Oh~I'm soooo loving my "desktop support" chair! (*kisses it*)
That's in the UK right? So these things actually exist in countries with non-substandard educational systems?I was also going to rant about the whole "third world" concept but im not going to bother. I remember a argument with a teacher in school who was convinced the whole "gulf" was in poverty because it was defined as third world in our textbook. Idiot.
That's why I make it a point never to talk about what I can or cannot afford over the internetI was never in any mood to tackle first world/third world things. not even after that post.
it takes way too much energy. And we're in an energy crisis now, in all worlds.
that was a joke, laugh, bitches.
<hr noshade size="1">
.
boohoo..!! couldn't agree more. i kinda get the feeling that you hated it cuz it felt real and relevant as to how we really are as a country rather than how that guy felt. oh well.PS: I was over this thread and talking video games, and i mentioned third world countries so emulators aren't too bad.
blah blah blah.
some two days and some posts later I mentioned I never played pokemon, and this guy says "sorry, third-world person"
-___________________-
It wasn't even sarcastic, it was sincere~!~~~
I hate that it was sincere pity, man!
uh yeah!! my sched's the only thing that's a snag to all this pretty life im going thru right now. but aside from that, im loving it! and now i can to a lot of flirtwalking.. and work.. *grin*MD, Don't you just love it when you're in a call center and your not working there to take calls!?
just had that leap also last year. finally I'm off the phones, the work's a breeze and I'm on day shift! What more can I ask!? Oh~I'm soooo loving my "desktop support" chair! (*kisses it*)
analyst? is that for reports? or like that one in workforce management? anyway, its better than taking calls.I so wanted out of calls, I began working for it as soon as I left probation (6 months), and got promoted not until a year later to an analyst. I wanted to be a TL but in hindsight that was way better. I could basically tell people they suck while doing the things I actually love.
Well, WFM is also about reports, but yeah, reports. Infinitely better, i may add. Especially when you're smarter than most of management.analyst? is that for reports? or like that one in workforce management? anyway, its better than taking calls.
well, your particular group of people, in most call centers, are actually way smarter than most of the management. i know. i had first hand experienceWell, WFM is also about reports, but yeah, reports. Infinitely better, i may add. Especially when you're smarter than most of management.

LOL she'd rather do solo act. choosing will make her go crazy.
I actually was quite active when multi-quotes came, thank you very much, but I wasn't the type of forumer who'd click the quote button to answer. I just type the syntax in the Quick Response box at the bottom and then copy paste your messages. That way I won't have to load a new page.it's supposed to stay like that even if you quoted it...
unless you've been gone before the multi-quote button showed up???dinosaur!!!!!
really? what's your job these days bakashiji?
Oh yes~ and we here hardly have the energy to get up because of this stupid heat!^ I know, i can hardly find the energy to post nowadays.
![]()
I so wanted out of calls, I began working for it as soon as I left probation (6 months), and got promoted not until a year later to an analyst. I wanted to be a TL but in hindsight that was way better. I could basically tell people they suck while doing the things I actually love.
Hey you're a WFM? Does M mean manager? Or just member? When I was a Help Desk, I used to speak (flirt) with the WF since they're the ones reporting the high priority issues to us.Well, WFM is also about reports, but yeah, reports. Infinitely better, i may add. Especially when you're smarter than most of management.
uh yeah!! my sched's the only thing that's a snag to all this pretty life im going thru right now. but aside from that, im loving it! and now i can to a lot of flirtwalking.. and work.. *grin*
Management. Nah, I wasn't WFM, I was in sales, but I had access to all the tools they had, plus the ones I used for sales. The major difference is they did the schedules, while I had to create and watch sales targets.Hey you're a WFM? Does M mean manager? Or just member? When I was a Help Desk, I used to speak (flirt) with the WF since they're the ones reporting the high priority issues to us.
ditto.Oh and my job I think's the same with MD. I'm a desktop support for a call center site.
Job description would be: Go to work, sit, read emails, download torrents, watch movies, eat lunch fix a few computers, go home.
yes we do. IT and WFM (or OSC as we call it here) work hand in hand, like in most call centers. i dont, well cant, flirt with them cuz they're almost always so busy to even mind you. LOL flirtwalking is more like it *grin*Hey you're a WFM? Does M mean manager? Or just member? When I was a Help Desk, I used to speak (flirt) with the WF since they're the ones reporting the high priority issues to us.
it's staggered. im like the swingman of the team, for obvious reasons that im the only one who's not married, so i do the dirty work in the lamest hours of the shift. you cant really enjoy the night diff, its just enough to pay for the taxes and deductions.why? what's your sched? I love my sched since I'm working during the day. problem is I don't have night differential. Plus the only ones who you can flirt to are aged Finance and HR analysts. There're hardly any agents on the floor when I'm on shift.
im happy that i find that same balance in other people as well.True! Call Center life destroys health and social life. That's why we balance it with 60% movie watching, 30% sleeping and 10% working.
instead of movies, i concentrate more on u.s. tv series.
you can actually download while at werk???Job description would be: Go to work, sit, read emails, download torrents, watch movies, eat lunch fix a few computers, go home.

aaahhh... i wish i thought of that before...not one, but a whole shitload. Must pass them all if I want to be included in the graduation list.
Funny, I don't wanna be included in the graduation list...

we have a seperate pc with naked dsl. a lot of nsfw stuff going on there.you can actually download while at werk???
i feel like cooking now.. there's a table.. and a sink.. very sexy.. *grin*re: office flirting...
man call centers have it hard. Or should I say... easy?
but... that's nearly as much "beating" we have to take in the kitchen. The kitchen is the sexiest place ever. And where people think it's okay to talk like that so much because we're not in an office, or don't wear suits... like where the curtain falls nobody can see us that everyone just feels too free -_-
It's actually very hard to fend off innuendos while keeping the work mode going.![]()
Since when is the kitchen sexy? The only way I've ever found the kitchen to be sexy is if a sexy woman were cooking for me in my imagination(preferably with only an apron on). And sexy nekkid girls with only an apron on are sexy anywhere. I find them actually scary what with all the deadly tools lying around.you can actually download while at werk???
re: office flirting...
man call centers have it hard. Or should I say... easy?
but... that's nearly as much "beating" we have to take in the kitchen. The kitchen is the sexiest place ever. And where people think it's okay to talk like that so much because we're not in an office, or don't wear suits... like where the curtain falls nobody can see us that everyone just feels too free -_-
It's actually very hard to fend off innuendos while keeping the work mode going.![]()
.
obviously you don't spend time in there enough...i feel like cooking now.. there's a table.. and a sink.. very sexy.. *grin*

you haven't finished with Pride yet??Sadly, this is going to go on until the end of the month. "Trick" is on the way, and I might just finish PRIDE. At this rate I'm going to spend my birthday stuck in my little house-office.
No, mainly because I suckyou haven't finished with Pride yet??
. Yuko Takeuchi is such a bijin in the dorama (even if she's not all that really in her other appearances), and I hate that Kimutaku is an ass at the beginning. I don't want them to have a romance. And some other forums spoiled me by implying that Aki's actions at the beginning of the series would make anyone want to "drag her face on the hockey ice".
