Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

One Piece is epic. Def kosher.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

One Piece is troll.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Pic of her.

You approve?

Moderator Notice:
Who wouldn't?~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I approve oh so very much.
How's her personality? Not worth it if she's as dumb as brix or more boring than a snail. D:
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

She's awesome. Smart, funny, all that shit. Superbly awesome girl.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You should go out with her.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Long story... :(
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Not a happy ending? :(
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Not with her.

I'll make it a happy one though during the summer :-)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

You better. Make me proud, my sexually comfortable friend!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

*hugs back*
Hey thorny. How are you?
School's sucking. Finished doing a demonstration speech at night in less than an hour. At 3-4AM. <_< Three essays to hand in this week. Two for one class, one for another, each six pages at least. yeeeah.
How's life for you?

And I have nooo idea. D:
Sorry for the delay, though some time delay is good ;). I am doing alright. Had some deadlines at work so spent entire weekend at work. Gosh, this week will be too long. 14 days of non-stop work drains you so much. My body has started to ache.

I hope you got the essays finished in time. How did they go?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

What do you have to do this week?

I kinda did. This one essay, it was due on Thursday. I submitted it online like, about 10 hours ago. I did ask for extension, so. The third English essay, I finished on Wednesday. The second one, I'm done with now. Just need to do Work Cited. After I get these two checked over, I have to do final draft of all three essays. Then I have history, but it's not really essay, so it should not take more than half an hour.

You have any day off at work?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

What do you have to do this week?

I kinda did. This one essay, it was due on Thursday. I submitted it online like, about 10 hours ago. I did ask for extension, so. The third English essay, I finished on Wednesday. The second one, I'm done with now. Just need to do Work Cited. After I get these two checked over, I have to do final draft of all three essays. Then I have history, but it's not really essay, so it should not take more than half an hour.

You have any day off at work?
Some paperwork and updating some records. Yes I do get Saturday and Sunday off.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Haha sure, I'll make you proud big time ;-)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

So what about finals Milly? You have finals in addition to the essays right?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

Some paperwork and updating some records. Yes I do get Saturday and Sunday off.
How much work do you have? o.o
I'm scared of getting a job now. T_T

Haha sure, I'll make you proud big time ;-)
You better. Hawt guys like you need hawt girls that are cool.

So what about finals Milly? You have finals in addition to the essays right?
I have finals. Took one or two this Thursday. I think I bombed one... horribly. I have one for sure in about, five or six hours or something. One next week. Not sure about another one today, but we're presenting, which I did last week. I might skip it and do school related work. Dunno.

What about you? How many do you have?

And after this song's over, I"m going to sleep. Have a good day, all. I'm too addicted to music. Hindi music to be more precise. <_< I have to get up at 8:30 and it's 5:52 right now. Oh well, overslept Sat and Sun, so.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

I have five exams, first being May 10th.

Hindi music ftw. Tunak Tunak Tun !!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

How much work do you have? o.o
I'm scared of getting a job now. T_T
Haha don't worry. I am sure you will do great. It depends, sometimes its a lot and sometimes I don't have not much to do. It also depends on the industry, company, your line of work, own personality, etc. I see Finance guy sulking into financial figures all day long, they give me creeps. I enjoy Administration related work. Its more practical and less paperwork. Once you start to enjoy it, you wont even feel it.


3c do you understand Hindi? The guy in your link is hilarious and weird.
 
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

3c do you understand Hindi? The guy in your link is hilarious and weird.
Nope, I have no clue what he's saying. Ask M3J! I wish I knew what he was singing about, especially what "Tunak Tunak Tun" means. It's an epic and hilarious song. I have a few more of the same author that I can post in your thread ololol.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise

@Blai: that girl is very nice... Go for it...

Yeah what the hell is that song? someone explain please...Tunak Tunak Tun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top