Re: Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
One Piece is epic. Def kosher.
One Piece is epic. Def kosher.
Pic of her.


Sorry for the delay, though some time delay is good*hugs back*
Hey thorny. How are you?
School's sucking. Finished doing a demonstration speech at night in less than an hour. At 3-4AM. <_< Three essays to hand in this week. Two for one class, one for another, each six pages at least. yeeeah.
How's life for you?
And I have nooo idea. D:
. I am doing alright. Had some deadlines at work so spent entire weekend at work. Gosh, this week will be too long. 14 days of non-stop work drains you so much. My body has started to ache. Some paperwork and updating some records. Yes I do get Saturday and Sunday off.What do you have to do this week?
I kinda did. This one essay, it was due on Thursday. I submitted it online like, about 10 hours ago. I did ask for extension, so. The third English essay, I finished on Wednesday. The second one, I'm done with now. Just need to do Work Cited. After I get these two checked over, I have to do final draft of all three essays. Then I have history, but it's not really essay, so it should not take more than half an hour.
You have any day off at work?
How much work do you have? o.oSome paperwork and updating some records. Yes I do get Saturday and Sunday off.
You better. Hawt guys like you need hawt girls that are cool.Haha sure, I'll make you proud big time ;-)
I have finals. Took one or two this Thursday. I think I bombed one... horribly. I have one for sure in about, five or six hours or something. One next week. Not sure about another one today, but we're presenting, which I did last week. I might skip it and do school related work. Dunno.So what about finals Milly? You have finals in addition to the essays right?
Haha don't worry. I am sure you will do great. It depends, sometimes its a lot and sometimes I don't have not much to do. It also depends on the industry, company, your line of work, own personality, etc. I see Finance guy sulking into financial figures all day long, they give me creeps. I enjoy Administration related work. Its more practical and less paperwork. Once you start to enjoy it, you wont even feel it.How much work do you have? o.o
I'm scared of getting a job now. T_T
Nope, I have no clue what he's saying. Ask M3J! I wish I knew what he was singing about, especially what "Tunak Tunak Tun" means. It's an epic and hilarious song. I have a few more of the same author that I can post in your thread ololol.3c do you understand Hindi? The guy in your link is hilarious and weird.