Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!
LMAO Hilarious video...
LMAO Hilarious video...



Coping? with what?PS. how are you coping atm?![]()

Thanks buddy! I hope to get my ass in gear and draw more... but it is hard finding the motivation since I am currently only drawing for myself - free.That Benny Lava tune is quite catchy. I'm loving the artwork btw. I hope to see more OP stuff from you though; I'm not really into Psyren so I don't know the characters, but it looks awesome nonetheless...

yeah I saw that video on Digg and was pretty funny!That is a hilarious video.
Don't worry, goldb. I won't spoil Chuck for you.
<hr noshade size="1">
I don't know if you checked out the FF, but I posted this hilarious video in The Fun Video thread.![]()

I am watching them tonight, my dear cupcake!Are you watching Chuck's season finale? It's amazing so far.![]()

I think he is talking about your illness.Coping? with what?![]()
Nope, but I'm reading it right now.Did you see this?



Yo TOC!Hey Hey Ghostie!
How have you been? Whats new in life? Are you busy these days, 'casue haven't seen any new art from you? Or did I miss something?



Oh... I see. I am better now!I think he is talking about your illness.

I finished them this past weekend! I made "Top Student" in the class and the teacher told me that she was very impressed with my teaching ability!BTW, how is your TEFL classes so far?


I am sooooo proud of you!Just wanted to let you know that I watched 5 eps of Durarara! today. See, I told you that I live up to my promises.![]()




Sweet.Oh... I see. I am better now!![]()
I guess so!You must have a knack for teaching.
When will you get your license?


Hello Bugastien!Hello.
Sweet.
You watch the anime version of Bleach, right?
Episode 271! ZOMG. Ichigonator. XD

Not really... I like to read about things, but never been a book reader.You like reading books?


Love it! In fact, I watched another ep tonight after I got home from work. It's getting really good right now, so I imagine I'll be caught up before you know it.I am sooooo proud of you!
So what do you think of the series? Also you need to watch more!![]()

Heeeeey, what the heck is this? You can't go adding conditions after I leave IRC. I held up my end of the bargain, so I expect something in return regardless.ghostexiled said:I told cute kid, that the other half of me talking on Friday is that she has to talk as well! So since she listens to you... you need to tell her this!![]()
Plus, she talks anyway. Don't be mean. 

Sorry to hear about the sickness and hope you are alright now.Yo TOC!
I am good... just got over being sick for the past few weeks with a crappy head cold and sinus infection.
I just finished up my ESL classes this past weekend, so there is that.
Have you not seen my sig lately?
I plan to get some more art done, now that I am feeling better and don't have classes anymore.
