ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

LMAO Hilarious video...:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Are you watching Chuck's season finale? It's amazing so far. :)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

PS. how are you coping atm? :s
Coping? with what? :blink

That Benny Lava tune is quite catchy :). I'm loving the artwork btw. I hope to see more OP stuff from you though; I'm not really into Psyren so I don't know the characters, but it looks awesome nonetheless...
Thanks buddy! I hope to get my ass in gear and draw more... but it is hard finding the motivation since I am currently only drawing for myself - free.

btw, you should read Psyren!! It is a really awesome manga. :grin

That is a hilarious video. :XD

Don't worry, goldb. I won't spoil Chuck for you. :amuse
<hr noshade size="1">
I don't know if you checked out the FF, but I posted this hilarious video in The Fun Video thread. :XD
yeah I saw that video on Digg and was pretty funny! :D

Are you watching Chuck's season finale? It's amazing so far. :)
I am watching them tonight, my dear cupcake! :)

Did you see this?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Hey Hey Ghostie!

How have you been? Whats new in life? Are you busy these days, 'casue haven't seen any new art from you? Or did I miss something?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Alright I just finished the 1st part of the Chuck finale;
OMFG!!! I knew it, I just knew the dad would die, from when he said to Ellie "this is the last time I'll ever walk away from you". I'm realy loving Shaw as a very annoying twat.
Getting the 2nd part underway now :)
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Just wanted to let you know that I watched 5 eps of Durarara! today. See, I told you that I live up to my promises. :lovebunny
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Hey Hey Ghostie!

How have you been? Whats new in life? Are you busy these days, 'casue haven't seen any new art from you? Or did I miss something?
Yo TOC! :grin

I am good... just got over being sick for the past few weeks with a crappy head cold and sinus infection. :(

I just finished up my ESL classes this past weekend, so there is that.

Have you not seen my sig lately? :p

I plan to get some more art done, now that I am feeling better and don't have classes anymore.

I think he is talking about your illness.
Oh... I see. I am better now! :D

BTW, how is your TEFL classes so far?
I finished them this past weekend! I made "Top Student" in the class and the teacher told me that she was very impressed with my teaching ability! :)

On this past Saturday, I had to have a lesson made and ready to teach to a group of youngsters. So I taught them "simple tense" sentences with the use of "pronouns", "adjectives" & "verbs"... by drawing a cartoon character on the board and having them name body parts. I.E - "Pretty eyes to see."

Then on Sunday, I had to take a Grammar test and I got a 91/100. :)

Just wanted to let you know that I watched 5 eps of Durarara! today. See, I told you that I live up to my promises. :lovebunny
I am sooooo proud of you! :D

So what do you think of the series? Also you need to watch more! :p

I told cute kid, that the other half of me talking on Friday is that she has to talk as well! So since she listens to you... you need to tell her this! :grin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

You must have a knack for teaching. :amuse

When will you get your license?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Hello.

Oh... I see. I am better now! :D
Sweet.

You watch the anime version of Bleach, right?
:onoz
Episode 271! ZOMG. Ichigonator. XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

You like reading books?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

You must have a knack for teaching. :amuse

When will you get your license?
I guess so! :p

Well I got a degree/certificate on my last day. So I am good to go... just need to try and pay off some debt before I start a new life in a new country! :p

Hello.

Sweet.

You watch the anime version of Bleach, right?
:onoz
Episode 271! ZOMG. Ichigonator. XD
Hello Bugastien!

Yeah I watch it. I really thought the last episode was awesome! The one where he turns and then starts owning! :grin

The newest one out, concluded that fight and is moving on to the captain fights.

I was a bit disappointed that the fight was censored a bit. Especially with Ishida losing his arms to just having it scuffed up... :/

You like reading books?
Not really... I like to read about things, but never been a book reader.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

I wanted to suggest ARtemis Fowl to you. :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

^Sorry buddy!

But thanks anyway! :D
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

I am sooooo proud of you! :D

So what do you think of the series? Also you need to watch more! :p
Love it! In fact, I watched another ep tonight after I got home from work. It's getting really good right now, so I imagine I'll be caught up before you know it. :amuse

ghostexiled said:
I told cute kid, that the other half of me talking on Friday is that she has to talk as well! So since she listens to you... you need to tell her this! :grin
Heeeeey, what the heck is this? You can't go adding conditions after I leave IRC. I held up my end of the bargain, so I expect something in return regardless. :notrust Plus, she talks anyway. Don't be mean. :(
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

^I didn't say I wasn't going to talk...

I was just saying if you want me to talk more, then you gotta get her pie hole open! :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

That sounds so dirty and wrong on so many levels.
I like it!
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Yo TOC! :grin

I am good... just got over being sick for the past few weeks with a crappy head cold and sinus infection. :(

I just finished up my ESL classes this past weekend, so there is that.

Have you not seen my sig lately? :p

I plan to get some more art done, now that I am feeling better and don't have classes anymore.
Sorry to hear about the sickness and hope you are alright now.

Yes I have seen the sig, which by the way is marvelous. Isn't it a few weeks old now?

One day, my dear Ghostie will make a sig for me *angelic face*, am I right?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

^I just uploaded yesterday, but have working on it for longer than I should be.

We will see grasshopper! :D
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: I ride the awesome train mostly at night... mostly.

 
Top