- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,311
- Reaction score
- 1,988
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
I try to stay away from using naruto and bleach for sigs but i think they represent most of the themes pretty well. I will make one with kakashi when i get better editing skills. I also was trying to get a bubbles effect but i kinda failed there lol.
look forward to your final results and thanks
btw Farfalla I love all your sigs
I try to stay away from using naruto and bleach for sigs but i think they represent most of the themes pretty well. I will make one with kakashi when i get better editing skills. I also was trying to get a bubbles effect but i kinda failed there lol.
look forward to your final results and thanks

btw Farfalla I love all your sigs


"A ninja isn't measured by the way he lives, but by the way he dies."

I'm really proud to be a part of this community.






