- Joined
- Oct 15, 2007
- Messages
- 6,247
- Reaction score
- 2,771
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
It really is a shame that you missed the deadline for the Fire theme contest, Bugzee. Your Marco signature looks very, very impressive. It would have been quite the strong contender.
It really is a shame that you missed the deadline for the Fire theme contest, Bugzee. Your Marco signature looks very, very impressive. It would have been quite the strong contender.



Which will win? You decide! Cast your vote for your favorite within a week to name the hottest of the hot!
(If I were to guess, I think it was Bugzee, but I know that others have also suggested themes that are on my list and I don't want to give away their credit if that is the case.
)

on countless occassions when I lost but I got over it. Have you? You still upset? 
