Re: Ask me
Gah lots of questions~
@dark lord & all pie related questions: Pie is not a common dish where I live so I can't comment much on a food I've probably eaten less than 3 times - and of only one flavor.
@M3J: Modding has been fun just not with some hypersensitive people when you remind them the simplest thing and receive the weirdest blow up.
@igotthegoods: It is not violence merely tough love. If you can't handle it too bad ;_; As for my favorite dunno ;}
@Charlie-san: D:
@Kasier Will: I am just like this :3 And I only put the guessing since at least I got to ask a question
@Kaiten: Dunno its an angry face right now with me someone must be messing with it. And Kaiten what would make you think him :3
Also what is with all this question of shipping and all that? Is it really so necessary? If so I'll put up a wanted ad eventually XD. Lets start with:
Wanted shipping partner (apparently required as a mod ;_

:
*Mods and non-mods are eligible
*Must be Male
*Has the patience to read this ever expanding and updated wanted ad
*Being my favorite member is a huge plus!
*Have great taste in manga~
*Able to take my brand of love~
*Has no bestiality/necro/moe fetish
*I do not like vampires or vampire wanna be's so no to those who drink blood (I'm not a Twilight Fan).
*Does think 11 years old is too young and any guy who thinks otherwise has to be a creep D:
*Has an A in his name ;3
*Not M3J is a plus.
*can beat me in scrabble :3
*
clean and handsome
*Does not molest himself with fruit
*Is not someone stuck perpetually in the friend zone
*Can be aggressive ^_~
*Does not smoke
*Likes blue cheese!
*Does not have a craving for human flesh
*Doesn't say derp
*Has an attractive avatar
*Like the letter Q
*Likes me

*Eats meat and veggies
*Does not think coffee is a food
*Knows that you cannot "eat" beverages but only "drink" them.
*Single
*Is human
*Does not club baby seals to death
*Striving for a real degree D:
*Agrees that the answer to world problems in math usually involves a meteor or a car crash solving the question.
*Willing to sing and make fun of himself (humor is a necessity)~
*Can cook because I sure as hell can't.
*Having psychic powers is a huge plus.
*Must leave funny quit msgs
*Preferably has money because I don't have much right now D:
*Even if I probably will never hear it having an excellent singing voice is a huge plus
*Can leap tall buildings in a single bound in order to protect me from danger
*Doesn't watch American comedies XD
*Good dental hygiene as I don't want you to have teeth like Wolverine.
*Hasn't committed murder at some point even really cool assassinations.
*Ability to speak another language is a large plus.
*Answers this checklist truthfully.
*Is quite a capable conversation starter.
*Preferably 20 but not older than 28
*Can waltz with me~
*Actually has some idea of politics.