Re: Twenty-year-old male virgin looking for experienced women
I know you're not trying to convert me. Believe it or not, I can be a good person to have an intelligent convo with.
But to be honest, I'm thinking it's a bad idea to do so for this topic as we have differing ideas and many people here might not really like what one of us has to say. Plus, you see the problem I tend to have in debates like this: I tend to go for annoying the person to see how they react to this or that thread for statistical reasons.
Some things I have said though, I actually believe. Whether it's from jaded point of view, limited point of view, or biased point of view, I do believe in it. There was a time when I didn't care about bloodshed and battle, but now I do, which is why I tend to avoid stuff like this. Believe me when I say it wasn't my intention to create any kind of negativity.
Oh, and if we ever debate again about anything, please try to avoid using smilies when you're being serious. It's why I made that inability to have intelligent comment.... To me, smilies shouldn't be used in serious debates unless things are too tensioned.
I know you're not trying to convert me. Believe it or not, I can be a good person to have an intelligent convo with.
But to be honest, I'm thinking it's a bad idea to do so for this topic as we have differing ideas and many people here might not really like what one of us has to say. Plus, you see the problem I tend to have in debates like this: I tend to go for annoying the person to see how they react to this or that thread for statistical reasons.
Some things I have said though, I actually believe. Whether it's from jaded point of view, limited point of view, or biased point of view, I do believe in it. There was a time when I didn't care about bloodshed and battle, but now I do, which is why I tend to avoid stuff like this. Believe me when I say it wasn't my intention to create any kind of negativity.
Oh, and if we ever debate again about anything, please try to avoid using smilies when you're being serious. It's why I made that inability to have intelligent comment.... To me, smilies shouldn't be used in serious debates unless things are too tensioned.
.
.

"

.
