Re: Googlez&!
i hear you think you can beat me in a B@W contest ...i was thinking of doing a b&w and a colour item
i hear you think you can beat me in a B@W contest ...i was thinking of doing a b&w and a colour item
Nah,just spill it out alreadyif i tell you my future dream then you will call me a hater.Oh so your really into that.Do you like Bakuman?

I even buy the volumes.Hmmm...There are quite many,but i'll try to reduce them:hey googlez what are your top 5 favorite artstyles? (as in art from different mangas)![]()

My heart says no.What does your heart say?
Is there any chance you could make a few quick sketches of each member of the FF?Obviously, not everyone has posted a picture of themselves in the GC section but it would be cool to see your impressions on each FF member and how you picture them in "real life"....mainly from there online personality....you know what I mean though.
It would be fun, right?

I was laughing even though i read everything already.I'm also satisfied with the German translation.Are you enjoying Beelzebub vol. 1?
What manga do you want licensed in german?

Welcome back!\o/i hear you think you can beat me in a B@W contest ...i was thinking of doing a b&w and a colour item



Have any plans for it?
Just chill with friends.Nothing special,reallyYour birthday is coming up.Have any plans for it?


I keep forgetting about Yotsuba&! xDD!
I've seen so many Yotsuba-themed avatars and signatures around MH in the past and on a few other forums; I always seem delay reading it for some reason. Your right. I should.![]()
17, hey?![]()

)





You haven't read it either?I saw your thread-title and I had to think of Yotsuba, just like Bugs I still haven't read it yet, but I've been planning to read it for a couple of years now.
Maybe I should pick it up soon then, I've been looking for a light read for quite some time now, and I'm sick of the manga's I'm currently reading or have on-hold. I've caught up with Beelzebub, but meh, it's already on-hold.
I read something about sketches and MH members, but not everything. Are you going to some sketches based on us or something? Would be neat, at least, if you make me superduperawesome-looking of course.
I was once considering something like that too, but well, the drawing in my life is still on hiatus. :x Not real sketches, but just some kind of parodies on the FF'ers and stuff like that.
I'm dissapoint.Thought soNope. I haven't started Tegami Bachi yet. ._.
Are you still struggling with my one?![]()


Once you finished all the sketches, you should post them all in a new thread! Non-manga art section. FF promotion~![]()
Good idea.We could include the drawings of other members as well.It could be a fun thread.^oh I like. Maybe more people will join, if theyll want to become googlez friends and be drawn by him![]()
I'm good.School's keeping me buys,but other than that,i'm fine.HIE there lil bro googz how are the things round your end?![]()



Where are the other ones?? I wanna see!! 


What did I miss because of school? 