Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I'm doing well.

Who are those characters in your sig?
That's good to hear!:)

Those are characters from the manga 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa,one of my all-time favourites.From left to right: Maruo,Kenji(the lead) and Yoshitsune as kids.Kenji is probably the best male leads i have ever seen.

Yo Googz have you ever read or watched Christiane F. – Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo ?
No,actually,i didn't.We might read it in school,but so far,i've only heard of it.I think my mom read it in school and she told me that it's quite a terrifying story.Isn't it the book,which resolves around teenagers who take drugs and live in the Bahnhof Zoo?
Have you read it?

Probably not Of course I do! :tem


Wait, what? :blink
I mean from Bakuman.(sorry for being so inaccurate:sweatdrop)
Nanamine-kun,the one who caused all the chaos in JUMP.Do you agree with his point?

Actually, it was shaheer teasing me, because I was 15. (I'm still 15, actually. :oh)
Wow, the original CCC are now 15, 16 and 17. :blink
So it was shahe-...wait,i thought you were 16:oh
That changes everything:vin

Whoa...you'e 15! i thought you were 11! :oh


*runs away >.>*
I reached that conclusion early on. xDDD
I'm shocked as well!:onoz

:XDAre you still bored or did the boredom decrease slightly?

hey Googlez, what's your favoritest arc in Narutu? :hurr
:hurr
I don't really know,i liked nearly every single on of them,but i guess my favourite would be...the very first arc,the nami no kuni arc with Zabuza and Haku.This arc was perfect for me.



That's an unfair comment. I have posted in my thread recently, twice. Go check if you don't believe me. And please feel free to post something, I guarantee you a reply (you can trust a moderator :p).
I'm so proud of you:zomgI even posted!

So Bugzee likes to victimize young people? :oh
Yes,he is that kind of person.Ask him.He will deny it first,but if you deceive him,he will show his true face.

:blink

That's very brave of him. What do you mean by victim?
You don't wanna go there ...


:3c
Yeah,you really shouldn't.Bugzee likes young flesh.

(why am i even badmouthing Bugzette?:oh)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Actually, it was shaheer teasing me, because I was 15. (I'm still 15, actually. :oh)
Wow, the original CCC are now 15, 16 and 17. :blink
Yeah, something like that. I remember a couple of the FF regulars teasing you and then calling you a chibi. For fun. Nothing serious. After a while...if I recall correctly I came up with the "FF chibis" tag...and all hell broke loose in the FF. :oh.......good times. :D

Gecko is the captain of Team Chibi! 'kay? :wtf [sizept=1]I don't care what he says. It's already been decided. It's a done deal. =P[/sizept]

So Bugzee likes to victimize young people? :oh
Wait...what? Me? When? Why? :o

That's very brave of him. What do you mean by victim?
Where the hell is this coming from? :-_-

You don't wanna go there ...


:3c
Oh, it's you stirring things up again. :rolleyes:

Yes,he is that kind of person.Ask him.He will deny it first,but if you deceive him,he will show his true face.
:err

...and that "true face" would be?


Bruno's a bad influence on you, Googalee~ You weren't like this before Bruno questioned his own gender you know. :notrust


Yeah,you really shouldn't.Bugzee likes young flesh.

That sounds so wrong. T^T

On a random note:


(why am i even badmouthing Bugzette?:oh)
No need to say it. I forgive you.



:p
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

I mean from Bakuman.(sorry for being so inaccurate:sweatdrop)
Nanamine-kun,the one who caused all the chaos in JUMP.Do you agree with his point?
Ooh, right! :XD Well for Baku 117, I kind of wanted to stab him. >_> But I guess he has a point, Young people these days tend to brag a lot, and they like publicity, so yeah. :oh

So it was shahe-...wait,i thought you were 16:oh
That changes everything:vin
I've been 15 since I joined MH. >_> I'm not 16 until April! :XD

I'm shocked as well!:onoz
:fail
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

No,actually,i didn't.We might read it in school,but so far,i've only heard of it.I think my mom read it in school and she told me that it's quite a terrifying story.Isn't it the book,which resolves around teenagers who take drugs and live in the Bahnhof Zoo?
Have you read it?
Yup that's the one. I heard it is pretty dark too. I'm planning on watching or reading it soonseems kinda interesting.

If you happen to read it before me let me know what you thought about it :)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yeah, something like that. I remember a couple of the FF regulars teasing you and then calling you a chibi. For fun. Nothing serious. After a while...if I recall correctly I came up with the "FF chibis" tag...and all hell broke loose in the FF. :oh.......good times. :D
Good times,good times.

Gecko is the captain of Team Chibi! 'kay? :wtf [sizept=1]I don't care what he says. It's already been decided. It's a done deal. =P[/sizept]
Why is he the captain?He's not even the oldest.

:err

...and that "true face" would be?


Bruno's a bad influence on you, Googalee~ You weren't like this before Bruno questioned his own gender you know. :notrust
I don't know what's going on.How i really changed this much?Damn you BBrunoBBanana!!!:crying
I didn't want to be so mean,sorry Bugz:(

That sounds so wrong. T^T

On a random note:

It was supposed to sound wrong:XD

On another random note

No need to say it. I forgive you.



:p
:wtf

Ooh, right! :XD Well for Baku 117, I kind of wanted to stab him. >_> But I guess he has a point, Young people these days tend to brag a lot, and they like publicity, so yeah. :oh

I've been 15 since I joined MH. >_> I'm not 16 until April! :XD

:fail
True,he was rather annoying in that chapter,but he made up for it in chapter 118.I loved his personnality change.He made Bakuman really interesting again after that failure that was the love festival.

Ah,i remember now!:sweatdrop
Your birthday's soon!:o

Yup that's the one. I heard it is pretty dark too. I'm planning on watching or reading it soon seems kinda interesting.

If you happen to read it before me let me know what you thought about it :)
Yeah,that's actually the only reason which makes me want to read it.I usually hate books about teenagers,as they always end up feeling awkward.Maybe i'll watch the movie first and then i might buy the book.

Will do.And vice versa please^^
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

True,he was rather annoying in that chapter,but he made up for it in chapter 118.I loved his personnality change.He made Bakuman really interesting again after that failure that was the love festival.
:XD :lmao

After reading this I realised I only read the spoilers for chapter 117 and never got to the actual chapter. So that's why chapter 118 kinda felt like there was huge gap :lmao
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

I'm so proud of you:zomgI even posted!
Yay! And I've already posted a reply. Pretty quick, wasn't I? Must be a record :amuse

Yes,he is that kind of person.Ask him.He will deny it first,but if you deceive him,he will show his true face.
I'm not sure I want to see his true face then.

Yeah,you really shouldn't.Bugzee likes young flesh.

(why am i even badmouthing Bugzette?:oh)
:blink

Yeah, something like that. I remember a couple of the FF regulars teasing you and then calling you a chibi. For fun. Nothing serious. After a while...if I recall correctly I came up with the "FF chibis" tag...and all hell broke loose in the FF. :oh.......good times. :D

Gecko is the captain of Team Chibi! 'kay? :wtf [sizept=1]I don't care what he says. It's already been decided. It's a done deal. =P[/sizept]
Oh, so that's what happened :o I don't seem to recall ever joining Team Chibi...

Wait...what? Me? When? Why? :o



Where the hell is this coming from? :-_-
I believe it was something about you liking young flesh (see above).
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Googlez&!

I would just like to say in defence of Bugz, he doesnt like young flesh. He is not a pervert or a weirdo of any sort. Please stop badmouthing him, its wrong. ):

SYKE!
He's a ****** with a young flesh fetish.
:derp
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

Luc U got way to many threads. How about sticking to one section :box
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

:XD :lmao

After reading this I realised I only read the spoilers for chapter 117 and never got to the actual chapter. So that's why chapter 118 kinda felt like there was huge gap :lmao
:fail....:lmao

One question to you as an artist,do you like the current style Obata uses?

Yay! And I've already posted a reply. Pretty quick, wasn't I? Must be a record :amuse
You're amazing!:zomg
Now i only have to reply,but i'm carefree too,so....it might take a while...>_>

Oh, so that's what happened :o I don't seem to recall ever joining Team Chibi...
It's not really a team...it's more like a special race....i think...anyway,you seem to be a part of it.At least Bugzette believes this,so you have to deal with it.:oh

I would just like to say in defence of Bugz, he doesnt like young flesh. He is not a pervert or a weirdo of any sort. Please stop badmouthing him, its wrong. ):

SYKE!
He's a ****** with a young flesh fetish.
:derp
We're talking about this ****** right?:
My imagination is running wild.:cookiestare

Luc U got way to many threads. How about sticking to one section :box
I know:bored
I can barely keep up with them>__>
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

:fail....:lmao

One question to you as an artist,do you like the current style Obata uses?
I would rank Obata's style like this

Hello baby > Bakuman > Death Note > Hikaru no Go > Ciborg Grandpa

Hello Baby is just perfect in the balance of expression\detail IMO.
Bakuman ,while not as detailed as Death Note or Hello Baby, is really expressive and I enjoy that.
Death note is really detailed but not really expressive IMO.
Hikaru no Go was just too generic IMO.

Ciborg Grandpa is just not my cup of tea :\
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Googlez&!

You're amazing!:zomg
Now i only have to reply,but i'm carefree too,so....it might take a while...>_>
Heh :amuse

It's not really a team...it's more like a special race....i think...anyway,you seem to be a part of it.At least Bugzette believes this,so you have to deal with it.:oh
I prefer superior race :vbunny
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I believe it was something about you liking young flesh (see above).
That's disgusting, Gecko. You sicko.


It's not really a team...it's more like a special race....i think...anyway,you seem to be a part of it.At least Bugzette believes this,so you have to deal with it.:oh
It's a team! :yelling Team Chibi ftw! :shakefist

Think Naruto. Think Team Ebisu. Think Chibi in all it's beautiful glory! :zomg

do you have a future dream?
Do you? :blink
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I would rank Obata's style like this

Hello baby > Bakuman > Death Note > Hikaru no Go > Ciborg Grandpa

Hello Baby is just perfect in the balance of expression\detail IMO.
Bakuman ,while not as detailed as Death Note or Hello Baby, is really expressive and I enjoy that.
Death note is really detailed but not really expressive IMO.
Hikaru no Go was just too generic IMO.

Ciborg Grandpa is just not my cup of tea :\
Yeah,Hello Baby was amazing.I even read it twice or trice and i never read one-shots this often.Death Note had some amazing art,especially when i take a look at the color pages again,but i think i know why you prefer Bakuman over DN.I always moan about the art in Bakuman after reading it online,but every time i see it in the actual volume it looks a lot better.I haven't read Hikaru no Go,only the first chapter and i wasn't that impressed either.I haven't read Cyborg Grandpa,so i can't say anything about it.
Did you read Blue Dragon: Ral Ω Grado?I don't remember it too well,but if my memory serves me right,it felt like a mix between the art-style he uses in Bakuman and the one in DN.
He illustrated another one-shot called Uroboro Uroboros or something.It's similiar to Blue Dragon: Ral Ω Grado art-wise.

Heh :amuse

I prefer superior race :vbunny
The Chibi's are a superior race.:3c
You might even find some on Mars.

do you have a future dream?
My ultimate dream would be to get serialized or published in JUMP(even a one-shot would be awesome),but i'm realistic,so i know that it won't happen.So my realistic dream would be to publish or serialize my manga somewhere or to make a living of my art(Character-design for games,illustrating books,etc.).

Yeah,do you,d_b?:zomg

It's a team! :yelling Team Chibi ftw! :shakefist

Think Naruto. Think Team Ebisu. Think Chibi in all it's beautiful glory! :zomg
Do you think you can convince me because your post contains the words Naruto and Ebisu(the awesome closet-pervert)?:notrust
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Googlez&!

if i tell you my future dream then you will call me a hater.Oh so your really into that.Do you like Bakuman?
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

hey googlez what are your top 5 favorite artstyles? (as in art from different mangas) :zomg
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Do you think you can convince me because your post contains the words Naruto and Ebisu(the awesome closet-pervert)?:notrust
What does your heart say?

Is there any chance you could make a few quick sketches of each member of the FF? :zomg Obviously, not everyone has posted a picture of themselves in the GC section but it would be cool to see your impressions on each FF member and how you picture them in "real life"....mainly from there online personality....you know what I mean though. :p

It would be fun, right?

if i tell you my future dream then you will call me a hater.Oh so your really into that.Do you like Bakuman?
My guess: something to do with "OP" and "exorcising". :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Googlez&!

What does your heart say?

Is there any chance you could make a few quick sketches of each member of the FF? :zomg Obviously, not everyone has posted a picture of themselves in the GC section but it would be cool to see your impressions on each FF member and how you picture them in "real life"....mainly from there online personality....you know what I mean though. :p

It would be fun, right?



My guess: something to do with "OP" and "exorcising". :lmao
no bugz,its not a dream.Its actually something i will accomplish very soon.:amuse
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

Are you enjoying Beelzebub vol. 1?
What manga do you want licensed in german?
 
Top