Re: Googlez&!

Those are characters from the manga 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa,one of my all-time favourites.From left to right: Maruo,Kenji(the lead) and Yoshitsune as kids.Kenji is probably the best male leads i have ever seen.
Have you read it?
)
Nanamine-kun,the one who caused all the chaos in JUMP.Do you agree with his point?

That changes everything

Are you still bored or did the boredom decrease slightly?

I don't really know,i liked nearly every single on of them,but i guess my favourite would be...the very first arc,the nami no kuni arc with Zabuza and Haku.This arc was perfect for me.
I even posted!
(why am i even badmouthing Bugzette?
)
That's good to hear!I'm doing well.
Who are those characters in your sig?

Those are characters from the manga 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa,one of my all-time favourites.From left to right: Maruo,Kenji(the lead) and Yoshitsune as kids.Kenji is probably the best male leads i have ever seen.
No,actually,i didn't.We might read it in school,but so far,i've only heard of it.I think my mom read it in school and she told me that it's quite a terrifying story.Isn't it the book,which resolves around teenagers who take drugs and live in the Bahnhof Zoo?Yo Googz have you ever read or watched Christiane F. – Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo ?
Have you read it?
Probably notOf course I do!![]()
I mean from Bakuman.(sorry for being so inaccurateWait, what?![]()
)Nanamine-kun,the one who caused all the chaos in JUMP.Do you agree with his point?
So it was shahe-...wait,i thought you were 16Actually, it was shaheer teasing me, because I was 15. (I'm still 15, actually.)
Wow, the original CCC are now 15, 16 and 17.![]()

That changes everything

I'm shocked as well!Whoa...you'e 15! i thought you were 11!
*runs away >.>*
I reached that conclusion early on. xDDD
Are you still bored or did the boredom decrease slightly?hey Googlez, what's your favoritest arc in Narutu?![]()

I don't really know,i liked nearly every single on of them,but i guess my favourite would be...the very first arc,the nami no kuni arc with Zabuza and Haku.This arc was perfect for me.
I'm so proud of youThat's an unfair comment. I have posted in my thread recently, twice. Go check if you don't believe me. And please feel free to post something, I guarantee you a reply (you can trust a moderator).
I even posted!Yes,he is that kind of person.Ask him.He will deny it first,but if you deceive him,he will show his true face.So Bugzee likes to victimize young people?![]()
That's very brave of him. What do you mean by victim?
Yeah,you really shouldn't.Bugzee likes young flesh.You don't wanna go there ...
![]()
(why am i even badmouthing Bugzette?
)
).

[sizept=1]I don't care what he says. It's already been decided. It's a done deal. =P[/sizept]














Team Chibi ftw! 