Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Googlez&!

i hear you think you can beat me in a B@W contest ...i was thinking of doing a b&w and a colour item
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

if i tell you my future dream then you will call me a hater.Oh so your really into that.Do you like Bakuman?
Nah,just spill it out already:3c

Yeah!:zomgI even buy the volumes.

hey googlez what are your top 5 favorite artstyles? (as in art from different mangas) :zomg
Hmmm...There are quite many,but i'll try to reduce them:

-Naoki Urasawa(Pluto,Monster,20thCB)
I just love it.I was surprised when i heard that many people dislike it,mainly because when characters are talking with each other he only draws the faces and not much more.But that's just another aspect i love,especially because the faces express the feelings so well.His spreads are amazing.Overall,he is robably my favourite manga.

-Takeshi Obata(Bakuman and DN)
This one is pretty obvious.^^

-Eiichiro Oda(OP)
Yes,Eiichiro Oda.You are probably surprised,but i love his dynamic panels and the way he uses tones.

-Samura Hiroaki(Blade of the Immortal,Emerald)
His sketchy style is amazing.

-Others:Asada Hiroyuki(Tegami Bachi),Aki Irie(Ran to Haiiro),Horikoshi Kouhei(Omagadoki Doubutsuen)

btw,lovely combo you have there:hurr

What does your heart say?

Is there any chance you could make a few quick sketches of each member of the FF? :zomg Obviously, not everyone has posted a picture of themselves in the GC section but it would be cool to see your impressions on each FF member and how you picture them in "real life"....mainly from there online personality....you know what I mean though. :p

It would be fun, right?
My heart says no.

Wah!Good idea!I don't think anyone would be pleased,though!:XD

Are you enjoying Beelzebub vol. 1?
What manga do you want licensed in german?
I was laughing even though i read everything already.I'm also satisfied with the German translation.
I'd like to see Billy Bat,Vinland Saga,Nurahyon no Mago and ES21 licensed,even though i will have to wait a bit for Billy Bat,as they just started publishing Pluto-_-;

i hear you think you can beat me in a B@W contest ...i was thinking of doing a b&w and a colour item
Welcome back!\o/

Oh yeah,bring it on man!:3c
Do you have something in mind already?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I don't think any of them would take it personally. It would just be fun to see your sketches of the FF'ers. That's all~ :amuse

Are you currently reading Gantz?
Who's your favourite female anime character? :hurr
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

Your birthday is coming up. :hurr Have any plans for it?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Think your right.

Yes i am.It's rather lame lately,because the story isn't progressing at all,but i'm still looking at the pretty pictures.:)
Anime character?I guess you include manga characters too?
In that case,i think it would be Yotsuba from Yotsuba&.This kid is so adorable and so funny.Here is a picture of the little princess:

If you haven't read Yotsuba&! yet,you have to do that asap.

Your birthday is coming up. :hurr Have any plans for it?
Just chill with friends.Nothing special,really:hurr
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

I keep forgetting about Yotsuba&! xDD!

I've seen so many Yotsuba-themed avatars and signatures around MH in the past and on a few other forums; I always seem delay reading it for some reason. Your right. I should. :darn

17, hey? :hurr
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I keep forgetting about Yotsuba&! xDD!

I've seen so many Yotsuba-themed avatars and signatures around MH in the past and on a few other forums; I always seem delay reading it for some reason. Your right. I should. :darn

17, hey? :hurr
:XD
It's 10 volumes long,but it's a light and fun series,you will catch up in no time(and then you will have to wait a long time for more awesomenessT__T).But it's worth it.
(btw.did you read Tegami Bachi?:p)

Yeah,it's not 18,yet,but it's a step closer.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

I saw your thread-title and I had to think of Yotsuba, just like Bugs I still haven't read it yet, but I've been planning to read it for a couple of years now. :p

Maybe I should pick it up soon then, I've been looking for a light read for quite some time now, and I'm sick of the manga's I'm currently reading or have on-hold. I've caught up with Beelzebub, but meh, it's already on-hold. :p

I read something about sketches and MH members, but not everything. Are you going to some sketches based on us or something? Would be neat, at least, if you make me superduperawesome-looking of course.

I was once considering something like that too, but well, the drawing in my life is still on hiatus. :x Not real sketches, but just some kind of parodies on the FF'ers and stuff like that.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Nope. I haven't started Tegami Bachi yet. ._.

Once you finished all the sketches, you should post them all in a new thread! Non-manga art section. FF promotion~ :Gaipose


Are you still struggling with my one? :crying
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

^oh I like. Maybe more people will join, if theyll want to become googlez friends and be drawn by him :luv
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Googlez&!

HIE there lil bro googz how are the things round your end?:)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I saw your thread-title and I had to think of Yotsuba, just like Bugs I still haven't read it yet, but I've been planning to read it for a couple of years now. :p

Maybe I should pick it up soon then, I've been looking for a light read for quite some time now, and I'm sick of the manga's I'm currently reading or have on-hold. I've caught up with Beelzebub, but meh, it's already on-hold. :p

I read something about sketches and MH members, but not everything. Are you going to some sketches based on us or something? Would be neat, at least, if you make me superduperawesome-looking of course.

I was once considering something like that too, but well, the drawing in my life is still on hiatus. :x Not real sketches, but just some kind of parodies on the FF'ers and stuff like that.
You haven't read it either?:vinI'm dissapoint.
I guess it's perfect for you then.A hilarious little girl who makes your day in nearly every chapter.I don't want to hype it too much,though.(even though it's impossible to get dissapointed)>__>

Why did you stop drawing anyway?You were in an art school,weren't you?
Nope. I haven't started Tegami Bachi yet. ._.

Are you still struggling with my one? :crying
Thought so-_-;

No,i finished you yesterday,but i doubt you'll like it.:lmao

Once you finished all the sketches, you should post them all in a new thread! Non-manga art section. FF promotion~ :Gaipose
^oh I like. Maybe more people will join, if theyll want to become googlez friends and be drawn by him :luv
Good idea.We could include the drawings of other members as well.It could be a fun thread.

HIE there lil bro googz how are the things round your end?:)
I'm good.School's keeping me buys,but other than that,i'm fine.
How about you?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Soooooooooooooooooooo?

Where be the sketches at? =P

What's happening Googalee~?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Googlez&!

dont harass him and let him take his time
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

You call that harassing? They're only "sketches" in the end...how long does one need to sketch a face or two? -_-;
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Googlez&!

Out of all the WSJ copies you own, what's your favorite issue? favorite chapter? and why did you buy those issues?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Googz~~~!

Where have you been!? I haven't seen you around much lately. How have you been anyway? ....and what happened to the rest of those FF sketches!? :(

Catcha later~ :bye
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

"Rest of those FF sketches?" :o Where are the other ones?? I wanna see!! :scry
Please? :zomg
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

he's not gonna answer this thread that ungratefull chibi :notrust
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Googlez&!

Huh? Why not? :o What did I miss because of school? :scry
 
Top