Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5
Hopefully more people come online, because there is only 7 hours left!
Hopefully more people come online, because there is only 7 hours left!



Dunno about Impossible, but I had a busy day today, so please don't argue about that too much. I just can't use my computer, when I'm in train and stuff.And the guys who were behaving suspiciously yesterday just disappeared today(Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Impossible)
SUSPICIOUS
First of all i never agreed on your guys silly suspicions.During the most of the first day i Havent seen Moa, and I knew something was odd.THen suddenly Falla stared defending him, like rsrs.And i dont really buy the internet story,too much of a cliche .But now that your working so hard to get me out is a bit suspicious,after seeing what happened to the doctorDunno about Impossible, but I had a busy day today, so please don't argue about that too much. I just can't use my computer, when I'm in train and stuff.
Ok, hmm, lets see. I do buy Moa's story about having loo little internet access yesterday to actually play more active.
Ehm and about Piru, I can't see anything suspicious about him. Yet.
My eyes are on these four people:
Hystzen: He voted randomly for good_boy. He was trying to link that to his previous game, where he was accusing him to be Mafia, randomly too. Also, not as active and totally changed from previous game where he was enthusiastic and hot headed. He obviously learned from it how to cover his Mafiaishness.
good_boy: Had no real opinion yet. Agreed on some suspections, never made his own, voted for someone random too. As if as he already know who all Mafia members are, so like putting too much effort into new theories is good for nothing anyways.
Raizen: Same as gb. Was agreeing with few suspections, like those on AI, but then placed his vote on the random up popping Moa.
And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4, just like Hystzen. But I'm not sure about his status yet. He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.
I am going to place my vote not on him tho.
I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.
Well duh, last time I were mafia and tried to roleplay.And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4
It's hard to be awesome.He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.
Last time I played irl was 4 years ago
cuz no lifers who suddenly stop posting are under suspicion of being mafiaWhy are you guys basing your votes on how frequently people post?
Yeah, but YESTERDAY we didn't know the internet story and yet you voted for him. It was random at that point...First of all i never agreed on your guys silly suspicions.During the most of the first day i Havent seen Moa, and I knew something was odd.THen suddenly Falla stared defending him, like rsrs.And i dont really buy the internet story,too much of a cliche .But now that your working so hard to get me out is a bit suspicious,after seeing what happened to the doctor
nope i knew his story yesterday already.Thats why i voted for him.if mysuspect is not your suspect that means i am insta mafia?Thats interesting logic.I bet your hoping for hyst to jump in and start badwagoning me.But no it wont work this time mr.mafia-wannabe.Yeah, but YESTERDAY we didn't know the internet story and yet you voted for him. It was random at that point...
And now that you even confirm that you didn't agree on any theories makes it even more suspicious. Seems like you don't even try to figure out the Mafia. This is SO typical Mafia. And I think it'd be your first time as Mafia and to make such beginners mistake would be only natural.
No, it seemed like you didn't want to get killed that soon again in Game 4, because in Game 2, 3 you were dead in the first day/night already. The whiny attitude was at least for me reasonable. Plus you were not the main suspect there but Hyst.Well duh, last time I were mafia and tried to roleplay.
It's hard to be awesome.
I guess they finally realized I'm not that good after disastrous game 4Last time I played irl was 4 years ago
It's not sudden. I did explain it in my post. I'm not sure about all of you four, but Raizen's action during Day Phase 1 was just indecisive. He never really said his opinion, and like Farfalla also figured, he disappeared suddenly when people were on the hate trains, be it against me, Impossible or Forgetful. Then he voted randomly for Moa, like he didn't care.E3 might you explain why suddenly Raizen?![]()
No he said he wont have time for Game 6, not Day 2 in Game 5. I explicitly asked..Oh I remember channy said he couldn't be in the game anymore, probably why he never posted.
My bad, I somehow missed it first since it was such a short part. Not that I have much more on Pirulito.It's not sudden. I did explain it in my post.
u think?rsrsSoon, I'll go to a birthday party and the things seems the same as before here. Too much dark.