Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Hopefully more people come online, because there is only 7 hours left!
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

And the guys who were behaving suspiciously yesterday just disappeared today(Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Impossible)
SUSPICIOUS
 
Last edited:

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Finally caught up. Phew...

I still have my suspicions about Moa. He seems to just jump on whoever is currently being incriminated. and then the fact that farfalla keeps trying to protect him.

If I remember correctly, Freid pointed farfalla as mafia. And what happened to him? He ended up dead...:eek

And based on last nights events :worrybunny


Ps can we use their profile name instead of "Mr. *insert*" since I don't remember most of the names :XD
 
Last edited:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I'm jumping in whoever is being incriminated? When day 2 started i said that i was suspecting of E3, who scav pointed as mafia.
I stick to it. I commented thata Bugzee behavior was strange too, but it everyone knows and are confused about, but I'm not sure if he's mafia.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

And the guys who were behaving suspiciously yesterday just disappeared today(Mr. Grumpy and Mr. Impossible)
SUSPICIOUS
Dunno about Impossible, but I had a busy day today, so please don't argue about that too much. I just can't use my computer, when I'm in train and stuff.

Ok, hmm, lets see. I do buy Moa's story about having loo little internet access yesterday to actually play more active.

Ehm and about Piru, I can't see anything suspicious about him. Yet.

My eyes are on these four people:

Hystzen: He voted randomly for good_boy. He was trying to link that to his previous game, where he was accusing him to be Mafia, randomly too. Also, not as active and totally changed from previous game where he was enthusiastic and hot headed. He obviously learned from it how to cover his Mafiaishness.

good_boy: Had no real opinion yet. Agreed on some suspections, never made his own, voted for someone random too. As if as he already know who all Mafia members are, so like putting too much effort into new theories is good for nothing anyways.

Raizen: Same as gb. Was agreeing with few suspections, like those on AI, but then placed his vote on the random up popping Moa.

And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4, just like Hystzen. But I'm not sure about his status yet. He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.

I am going to place my vote not on him tho.

I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Today don't have nearly the same movement as yesterday.. =/

and I was thinking here, Hystzen voted to kill good_boy, but he was joking. Than he came back today and said the same thing, and said that was 100% sure. Everyone said that he was just trolling. But what if, and that's a big if, he's a detectve and is really sure of it... I don't know, i came up with it while I was on the throne rsrs

anyway, i think that Evil3ye behavior yesterday was suspicious, and today he's just gone.

VOTE KILL Mr. Grumpy, aka Evil3ye



my post come before Mr. Grumpy's... I'm reading his right now
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Dunno about Impossible, but I had a busy day today, so please don't argue about that too much. I just can't use my computer, when I'm in train and stuff.

Ok, hmm, lets see. I do buy Moa's story about having loo little internet access yesterday to actually play more active.

Ehm and about Piru, I can't see anything suspicious about him. Yet.

My eyes are on these four people:

Hystzen: He voted randomly for good_boy. He was trying to link that to his previous game, where he was accusing him to be Mafia, randomly too. Also, not as active and totally changed from previous game where he was enthusiastic and hot headed. He obviously learned from it how to cover his Mafiaishness.

good_boy: Had no real opinion yet. Agreed on some suspections, never made his own, voted for someone random too. As if as he already know who all Mafia members are, so like putting too much effort into new theories is good for nothing anyways.

Raizen: Same as gb. Was agreeing with few suspections, like those on AI, but then placed his vote on the random up popping Moa.

And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4, just like Hystzen. But I'm not sure about his status yet. He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.

I am going to place my vote not on him tho.

I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.
First of all i never agreed on your guys silly suspicions.During the most of the first day i Havent seen Moa, and I knew something was odd.THen suddenly Falla stared defending him, like rsrs.And i dont really buy the internet story,too much of a cliche .But now that your working so hard to get me out is a bit suspicious,after seeing what happened to the doctor
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

And Ust: He also changed his attitude from game 4
Well duh, last time I were mafia and tried to roleplay.
He always seemed to be a very smart player. We also know that he played Mafia Game with his friends irl, so he must be a good player. The fact that the Mafia didn't whack him at night might indicate that he is a member of the Mafia. In all other games where he wasn't Mafia he got killed pretty fast iirc.
It's hard to be awesome.
I guess they finally realized I'm not that good after disastrous game 4 :crying Last time I played irl was 4 years ago

E3 might you explain why suddenly Raizen? :shifty
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Why are you guys basing your votes on how frequently people post?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

First of all i never agreed on your guys silly suspicions.During the most of the first day i Havent seen Moa, and I knew something was odd.THen suddenly Falla stared defending him, like rsrs.And i dont really buy the internet story,too much of a cliche .But now that your working so hard to get me out is a bit suspicious,after seeing what happened to the doctor
Yeah, but YESTERDAY we didn't know the internet story and yet you voted for him. It was random at that point...

And now that you even confirm that you didn't agree on any theories makes it even more suspicious. Seems like you don't even try to figure out the Mafia. This is SO typical Mafia. And I think it'd be your first time as Mafia and to make such beginners mistake would be only natural.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

4 hours to go and its a 4 way tie, where in cblitz anyway?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Yeah, but YESTERDAY we didn't know the internet story and yet you voted for him. It was random at that point...

And now that you even confirm that you didn't agree on any theories makes it even more suspicious. Seems like you don't even try to figure out the Mafia. This is SO typical Mafia. And I think it'd be your first time as Mafia and to make such beginners mistake would be only natural.
nope i knew his story yesterday already.Thats why i voted for him.if mysuspect is not your suspect that means i am insta mafia?Thats interesting logic.I bet your hoping for hyst to jump in and start badwagoning me.But no it wont work this time mr.mafia-wannabe.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Well duh, last time I were mafia and tried to roleplay.

It's hard to be awesome.
I guess they finally realized I'm not that good after disastrous game 4 :crying Last time I played irl was 4 years ago
No, it seemed like you didn't want to get killed that soon again in Game 4, because in Game 2, 3 you were dead in the first day/night already. The whiny attitude was at least for me reasonable. Plus you were not the main suspect there but Hyst.

E3 might you explain why suddenly Raizen? :shifty
It's not sudden. I did explain it in my post. I'm not sure about all of you four, but Raizen's action during Day Phase 1 was just indecisive. He never really said his opinion, and like Farfalla also figured, he disappeared suddenly when people were on the hate trains, be it against me, Impossible or Forgetful. Then he voted randomly for Moa, like he didn't care.

This is why Raizen and Mr Cool are at this moment a bit more suspicious to me than You and Hystzen. Also I want to read what he's got to say in his defense. I still can change my vote then, if he got a plausible explanations for his behaviour.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Oh I remember channy said he couldn't be in the game anymore, probably why he never posted.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Oh I remember channy said he couldn't be in the game anymore, probably why he never posted.
No he said he wont have time for Game 6, not Day 2 in Game 5. I explicitly asked..
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

It's not sudden. I did explain it in my post.
My bad, I somehow missed it first since it was such a short part. Not that I have much more on Pirulito.
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Soon, I'll go to a birthday party and the things seems the same as before here. Too much dark.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top